Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Philippe Coutinho Comments On First Barca Goal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Philippe Coutinho Comments On First Barca Goal (278 Views)

Philippe Coutinho To Remain At Barcelona After Ronald Koeman Call / The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' / Imagine! Liverpool Wanted Barcelona To Pay $238 Million For Coutinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Philippe Coutinho Comments On First Barca Goal by Cyrilbenz(m): 11:53am On Feb 09, 2018
Brazilian star Philippe Coutinho scored his first goal for FC Barcelona in their 2-0 win against Valencia in the Copa del Rey on Thursday, and here is what he had to say about his special strike.
Click through the mini-gallery above to see pictures of Coutinho scoring his first FC Barcelona goal
The 25-year-old, who started the game on the bench, found the back of the net in the 49th minute after coming on as a half-time substitute for Andre Gomes.
After the match, the Brazilian told members of the media that he was hoping to score a goal a whole lot earlier, but is delighted that it finally came in an important game like this one.
"It's a very happy day," Coutinho told GOL after the match.
"I was looking for the goal in the first few games and today I got it and, most importantly, helped the team reach the final.
"It's a special moment. It'll be a great game and a difficult one (against Sevilla). We have time to prepare ourselves.
"It's my first final and it's a special and important moment for me, but there are a lot of moments to play before the final."
Coutinho has made five appearances for Barcelona this season, scoring once.
What did you think of Coutinho’s first goal? Have your say in the comments section below.
CONTINUE READING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.benzhub.com/2018/02/philippe-coutinho-comments-on-first.html

(1) (Reply)

Troops Apprehends 10 Herdsmen Destroying Farmland In Benue / Woman Docked For Slicing Another Woman’s Face With Razor / Considering Travelling Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.