Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,579 members, 7,921,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:52 PM

Can We Give A Direction Travelling To Switzerland By Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can We Give A Direction Travelling To Switzerland By Road (1026 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / You Can Travel To Switzerland From Uk If You Hold >=6 Months Valid Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Give A Direction Travelling To Switzerland By Road by babsharon(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2010
Hello d great nairalander,is nt advisable to travel by road but i just want us to share d experience in it just drop ur view
Re: Can We Give A Direction Travelling To Switzerland By Road by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2010
Travelling by road? Frm where to where? Does it look lyk Lagos --- Ibadan? U wan comit sucide? Ur country "9ja" stil needs u. I no dey ooooooo
babsharon:

Hello d great nairalander,is nt advisable to travel by road but i just want us to share d experience in it just drop your view
Re: Can We Give A Direction Travelling To Switzerland By Road by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2010
df
Re: Can We Give A Direction Travelling To Switzerland By Road by Hamsters: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2010
Read this thread by a Niaralander. I read it. Very enlightening.
The poster travelled by road from 9ja all the way to Europe.
Read it. You will get all the info you need.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-218090.0.html
Re: Can We Give A Direction Travelling To Switzerland By Road by TheNess(f): 5:19pm On May 29, 2010
AAHHH! Switzer-where? By road ke!

oyibomoses:

YES IT IS VERY EASY AND I HAVE TRIED IT BEFORE, FROM IKEJA ENTER BUS TO ABULE-EGBA, FROM THERE TAKE OKADA GOING TO SANGO, WEN U GET THERE U WILL SEE BUS GOING TO SEMI-BORDER FROM BORDER TAKE ANOTHER BUS GOING TO TOGO, FROM TOGO GO WEST AND TAKE TRAIN GOING TO LAKE CHAD, IT IS THE EAST OF LAKE CHAD, IT WILL TAKE YOU TWO WEEK, FROM THERE YOU WILL TAKE SHIP GOING TO LIBYA, THIS WILL AKE ANOTHER TWO WEEKS, AND U WILL USE THE REMANING JOURNING WITH LEG, IT IS A ONE WAY TURN RIGHT AND WALK 3MILLION KILO METERS AND TURN LEFT TO FACE THE WAY TO SWITZERLAND THROUGH DECSERT

PLEASE THIS IS FOR FREE, WEN YOU GET THE SWITZERLAND WITH MY ROUTE YOU CAN CALL TO THANK ME,

LWKMD! ROFLMAO! grin grin grin
Re: Can We Give A Direction Travelling To Switzerland By Road by Freerhyme1(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2010
i Know u can travel to france by road, take luxury bus from Lagos to Abidjan, when u get to Abidjan u join a canoe to France grin smiley cheesy
Re: Can We Give A Direction Travelling To Switzerland By Road by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2010
Travelling to Switzerland by road?? Whatever happened to just being normal, and booking a flight? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Get Your E-passport Without Stress. / Missed His Flight To The US !!please Help!! / Home Town Visit - How Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.