Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,986 members, 7,890,239 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria (665 Views)

U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria / Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank / U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by skiguy123(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
A Reputable Financial organization is urgently in need of Professional Sales Executives

Qualification: BSc/HND/OND

Requirements
Good Communication Skills
Ability to identify Prospects
Following and closing up leads
Result Oriented
Positive Thinking

Interested and qualified candidates should visit U-Connect office for interview. Date: Monday 12th February 2018, Time: 12pm, Venue: 5 Ogbunike Street off Admiralty way Lekki phase 1, Lagos. Kindly come with a copy of your cv and passport photo.

Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by tosbobby(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
You are here again with ur 28k job.
Job that does not improve our welfare.
Why not just change the title to Errand Boy Needed.
You are one of the parties that made the uneducated people to be mocking the educated ones.
Later you will say its not your fault, its what the company said they want to pay.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by adeniyiadebayo2: 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
@Tosbobby, Abeg I take God beg u tell us what we need to know. Am planning to go to their office at lekki on Monday. abeg make I no waste my T-fare. kindly give me the full details about the job. Which Bank r they recruiting for ? what's the pay like together with other benefit ??
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by Agoro1(f): 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
adeniyiadebayo2:
@Tosbobby, Abeg I take God beg u tell us what we need to know. Am planning to go to their office at lekki on Monday. abeg make I no waste my T-fare. kindly give me the full details about the job. Which Bank r they recruiting for ? what's the pay like together with other benefit ??

if you have smthg tangible doing, please dont waste your time and t-fare. You will be brief about working for diamond bank as a Marketer with #27,000 monthly salary.
You will be asked to come a day after to meet diamond bank team only If you are ok by their offer

(1) (Reply)

UBA Needs Graduate Customer Service Officers At Abj, Makurdi, Lokoja, Kwara / Nigeria Custom Service Replacement / Researchitlive Is Recruiting For Offline Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.