Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,132 members, 7,943,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Anyone Experience These On Nairaland With Operamini? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anyone Experience These On Nairaland With Operamini? (1201 Views)

9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue / Has Anyone Experience This With Their Phone Before??? / What Could Be The Problem? My Phone Only Browse With Operamini. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Experience These On Nairaland With Operamini? by ewizard1: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hello Phonelanders,

I have been experiencing this weird thing a long while ago and can't still understand if the problem is Nairaland or Operamini. Though I don't get this all day but must happen like twice in a day.

When reading a thread and I want to comment, if I click on "Reply" the page "How to Place Targeted Ads on Nairaland" would open. I have tried checking and I confirmed I didn't tap on the link. If I go back and tap the reply, the same page loads. I have to go back, refresh that thread page , then tap on "Reply" again before the right reply page opens.

This is only when browsing Nairaland and I have checked with Chrome, I don't experience it.

Another thing is I can't upload images on Nairaland with Opera mini, if I attach and submit, the comment would be made without the pictures loading up. I would resort to copying the link to chrome to re-attach the pictures.

Anyone experience these and found a way around it?

Thanks.
Re: Anyone Experience These On Nairaland With Operamini? by Generica(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
I also experience the same issue with my opera mini. I finally found a way around it any time it starts misbehaving. If you want to open a page or to click on a thread, don't click on the thread you wish to open, click on the one above it.
Re: Anyone Experience These On Nairaland With Operamini? by Generica(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
Generally, I think Opera Mini is fast fading out. I cannot send files via emails on my opera mini, too. I use chrome for emails.
Re: Anyone Experience These On Nairaland With Operamini? by ewizard1: 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
Generica:
I also experience the same issue with my opera mini. I finally found a way around it any time it starts misbehaving. If you want to open a page or to click on a thread, don't click on the thread you wish to open, click on the one above it.
Like I said, it does happen all of the time... But it happens. How do one tell if it's going to happen an click the link above.

And I prefer using it for Nairaland cost it loads faster!

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 11 Camera Snapshots Using The AI CAM Mode! / Huawei P8MAX For Sale / Is The Samsung Galaxy S10 ,s10+ A Worthy Upgrade?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.