Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,492 members, 7,888,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

15 Apps Every Writers Need To Improve Their Writing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 15 Apps Every Writers Need To Improve Their Writing (444 Views)

SEO Tips Bloggers Can Use To Improve Their Ranking / Best Android Apps Every Entrepreneur Need To Have / Glo must improve their services for the sake of Nigerian webmasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Apps Every Writers Need To Improve Their Writing by michenry07(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
As a writer you need certain tools that will help you in improving your writing skills.

While some might argue that the only tools an author really needs are a typewriter and a cup of coffee that will make the work good smoother, in today’s increasingly digital society, the number of apps and technological aids available to writers is mind-blowing. Whether you want to brainstorm plot outlines, keep your research notes organized or scare yourself into reaching your daily word count, you can bet there’s an app designed specifically for that purpose.

Like most writers I know, I have a fondness for paper and ink. Despite this, most of my work is done on a computer or tablet.
Every now and then, I share a list of my most-used apps for writers and writing. These always tend to be fairly popular posts. They get shared a lot.

This tells me if you want a hot market to sell apps to, writers would be a good place to start. That being said, I don't have any stock in any of these companies, but here are the 12 apps I think every writer should own and use…
http://myworldexpert..com/2018/02/15-apps-every-writers-need-to-improve.html

(1) (Reply)

Webhosting Account That Has Unlimited Emails / Closed - Out of date / In Need Of Freelance Php Back-end Developers, Front-end Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.