Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,775 members, 7,935,292 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:30 AM

Teen Masturbates 46 Times Straight On Valentine’s Day, Dies From Heart Attack - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teen Masturbates 46 Times Straight On Valentine’s Day, Dies From Heart Attack (975 Views)

How Do You Know A Girl Normally Masturbates ? / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teen Masturbates 46 Times Straight On Valentine’s Day, Dies From Heart Attack by messi12345(f): 12:47am On Feb 10, 2018
PORTLAND – Valentines Day ended in tragedy for a Portland teenager after he apparently masturbated a world record, jaw-dropping 46 times non-stop before dying of a heart attack. Jerome Carpenter was found dead in his bedroom after apparently masturbating too much. It is speculated that Jerome was suffering from depression due to being “extremely lonely” on Valentines Day.

Jerome’s Mother called Portland police after discovering his corpse in his room. Jerome’s mother told Huzler reporters “1 hour passed since I had called him down for lunch, Jerome was the kind of boy to steal food off your plate when you were not looking, i knew something was wrong when he didn’t come down to eat, he was a great kid” she finished as she began to cry.

source{/url}http://www.boewap.com.ng/2018/02/reason-why-boyfriend-and-girlfriend.html{/url}

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date Any Of These Pretty Curvy Ghana Girls On IG? Video / "Topless Tradition" As Narrated By A F.friend / Only 10% Of Nairaland Girls Are Good Looking, The Rest Are Woglee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.