Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,378 members, 7,950,812 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade (1476 Views)

Ten Normal Things You Can't Buy Or Possess In North Korea / Russia's Massive World War 2 "Victory Day" Military Parade In Moscow (Pix, Vid) / Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Elpacino481(m): 1:37am On Feb 10, 2018
On Thursday, the eve of the opening ceremony for the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics, North Korea staged its very own military parade, filled with intercontinental ballistic missiles, speeches, and, of course, thousands of marching soldiers.

While many flocked to examine Pyongyang's Hwasong-14 and Hwasong-15 intercontinental ballistic missiles, what seemed to pass underneath the noses of many was a mysterious new missile. Unlike the Hwasong design, the newcomer is much, much smaller, according to analysts.

Twitter user @oryxspioenkop, the author of the military blog Oryx, says the new missile looked like "a copy of the Russian 9K720 Iskander." They weren't the only ones who thought so.
Speaking with Business Insider, Justin Bronk, a military expert at the Royal United Services Institute, also pointed out that the low-key projectile bore a striking similarity to the Iskander missile.

"[The missile] looks enormously like Iskander missiles and not a missile that [North Korea has] been seen with before," he told the outlet.

Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 10, 2018
OK oooo
Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Appleyard(m): 1:41am On Feb 10, 2018
It would amount to pure suicide for any mad man to confront Korea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 10, 2018
Appleyard:
It would amount to pure suicide for any mad man to confront Korea.

The bastards in Washington think North Korea is Libya & Iraq grin

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Appleyard(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2018
Zoharariel:

The bastards in Washington think North Korea is Libya & Iraq grin
It is the goddammit politicians. The generals in their war room know the truth. Any military attack on NK would end up in serious consequence for US interest in the region, and even far beyond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Yeah..you all are shouting North Korea up and down cos of what you see in picture...what's the point of having missiles you fire and they all fall down in your backyard...? Trust me...when push comes to shove..NK can't stand the full fury of the US military might..forget what you are seeing people..!!
Peace..!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
Bethor:
Yeah..you all are shouting North Korea up and down cos of what you see in picture...what's the point of having missiles you fire and they all fall down in your backyard...? Trust me...when push comes to shove..NK can't stand the full fury of the US military might..forget what you are seeing people..!!
Peace..!!!!

You're right! It is true that NK cannot stand the full fury of the Amerikan military but a war between them will leave atleast - 12 major Amerikan States wiped out with constant barrage of SLBMs from NK's Subs - which will leave the Amerikan military planners gnashing their rotten teeth - while celebrating their pyrrhic victory against NK. grin cheesy grin

As for Tokyo & Seoul, your guess is as good as mine grin

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by mysticwarrior(m): 2:20am On Feb 11, 2018
Bethor:
Peace..!!!!
my dear its a pity u can't even perceived how frightened the Americans are when they see those Nukes in display, Japan is the only nation to have ever experienced a nuclear destructive capabilities, and the US knew that Karma awaits them, it can not be avoided.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 11, 2018
Zoharariel:

You're right! It is true that NK cannot stand the full fury of the Amerikan military but a war between them will leave atleast - 12 major Amerikan States wiped out with constant barrage of SLBMs from NK's Subs - which will leave the Amerikan military planners gnashing their rotten teeth - while celebrating their pyrrhic victory against NK. grin cheesy grin

As for Tokyo & Seoul, your guess is as good as mine grin

I wish you know the US military caablities including their classified weapons..for NK even their neighbour Japan whom the US humbled is enough to ground them in no time...go back and check what happened in world war 2 before America put a check to Japan with Nukes..China whom NK is putting hope on was annexed by Japan then and I tell you If not for US and the armistice stuff Japan would have blown out their full military might..
Have you ever sit down to think that why is it that once Japan carry out any military manover, Asia inclusive of China begin to complain? They are all.afraid of the Japanese and what they can do...Now bring all these to the table and juxtapose with big brother the US...

You think weapon capability ends in just displaying them on trucks? Tell me with the end of the Korean war way back, how many wars have NK fought and really test those weapon they are displaying? We have heard news of NK missile falling down in their backyard..is that the kind of weapon they want the wipe out the US cities with?

Let us all not even pray for war cos what you think, may not be the final.outcome at the end of the day..The Isreali/Arab wars come to mind..
Peace..!!!
Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Elpacino481(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2018
Bethor:

I wish you know the US military caablities including their classified weapons..for NK even their neighbour Japan whom the US humbled is enough to ground them in no time...go back and check what happened in world war 2 before America put a check to Japan with Nukes..China whom NK is putting hope on was annexed by Japan then and I tell you If not for US and the armistice stuff Japan would have blown out their full military might..
Have you ever sit down to think that why is it that once Japan carry out any military manover, Asia inclusive of China begin to complain? They are all.afraid of the Japanese and what they can do...Now bring all these to the table and juxtapose with big brother the US...

You think weapon capability ends in just displaying them on trucks? Tell me with the end of the Korean war way back, how many wars have NK fought and really test those weapon they are displaying? We have heard news of NK missile falling down in their backyard..is that the kind of weapon they want the wipe out the US cities with?

Let us all not even pray for war cos what you think, may not be the final.outcome at the end of the day..The Isreali/Arab wars come to mind..
Peace..!!!
and we have heard news of the US unable to intercept an IRBM in Space One. I hope you know what that means.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Elpacino481:
and we have heard news of the US unable to intercept an IRBM in Space One. I hope you know what that means.

And how may of such NK IRBM have seen actual combat and evade shooting down..same of you lot would be the same people shouting that USA is unfair when the actual thing starts...!!

When it comes to war it's whole different ball game from just firing empty cans all over the place some of which end up even in their own back yard.

Go back and do your research on the said NK IRBM and also read up expert opinion on these matter before coming out to comment..

Look people Japan alone suffice for NK not no to talk of USA and their might..!
Peace..!!!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Elpacino481(m): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bethor:

And how may of such NK IRBM have seen actual combat and evade shooting down..same of you lot would be the same people shouting that USA is unfair when the actual thing starts...!!

When it comes to war it's whole different ball game from just firing empty cans all over the place some of which end up even in their own back yard.

Go back and do your research on the said NK IRBM and also read up expert opinion on these matter before coming out to comment..

Look people Japan alone suffice for NK not no to talk of USA and their might..!
Peace..!!!

and yet 2 North Korean ICBMs flew over their Territory with Missile sirens sounding alarms but they couldn't shoot down the missile isn't that a flagrant violation of it's airspace. Uncle Sam with all their THAAD, AEGIS, AND Patriots. you know why? because they can't really shoot that missile 774km altitude no be play my Guy. go and find out the shooting range of the THAAD, AEGIS and Patriots missile defense then come back and quote me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 12, 2018
Elpacino481:
and yet 2 North Korean ICBMs flew over their Territory with Missile sirens sounding alarms but they couldn't shoot down the missile isn't that a flagrant violation of it's airspace. Uncle Sam with all their THAAD, AEGIS, AND Patriots. you know why? because they can't really shoot that missile 774km altitude no be play my Guy. go and find out the shooting range of the THAAD, AEGIS and Patriots missile defense then come back and quote me

When the actual shootings starts we would all know how far..let me not even go into military strategies.
There is a lot different between firing empty can and the actual war with dangerous and hellish payloads flying all over..
Peace..!!!
Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Elpacino481(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Bethor:

When the actual shootings starts we would all know how far..let me not even go into military strategies.
There is a lot different between firing empty can and the actual war with dangerous and hellish payloads flying all over..
Peace..!!!
and i Will Assure you that New York city and California will be wiped out from the face of the Earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Elpacino481:
and i Will Assure you that New York city and California will be wiped out from the face of the Earth

No doubt! Including Washington grin
Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
Elpacino481:

In your wildest imagination and I guarantee you no single soul would remain in NK, this you can take to the bank..
Peace..!!!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Elpacino481(m): 10:24am On Feb 14, 2018
Bethor:

In your wildest imagination and I guarantee you no single soul would remain in NK, this you can take to the bank..
Peace..!!!
Every Soul is in the hand of God. so take your Guarantee and shove it up your A'ss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Elpacino481:
Every Soul is in the hand of God. so take your Guarantee and shove it up your A'ss

You are obviously a juvenile with zero home training...!!
You are the kind that beat his parent at home..
Peace.. !!
Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Elpacino481(m): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
Bethor:

You are obviously a juvenile with zero home training...!! You are the kind that beat his parent at home.. Peace.. !!
hahahahaha! e pain you. Stop telling me about yaself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Elpacino481:
hahahahaha! e pain you. Stop telling me about yaself

Pain me.? You must be joking..can never get pained by a shit..
Peace..!!!
Re: Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade by Elpacino481(m): 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Bethor:

Pain me.? You must be joking..can never get pained by a shit.. Peace..!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

VID: Syrian Air Defense Intercept 71 out of 103 missiles fired By U.S,U.K,France / An Interesting International Endtime Event involving Islam / Justin Bieber Is A Liberal Nwo Globalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.