Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War (12402 Views)

Tinubu Fingered In Anti-Osinbajo Plot By Cabal - Daily Independent / Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC / Fayose Defeats EFCC As Court Says EFCC Lacks Power To Probe State Finances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by jnfoage: 10:04am On Feb 10, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Define Audio Money for me?
See the truth and stop typing nonsense.
rxmusa:
THE UNDISPUTED FACTS

His Offence.

PMB stopped over N2trillion subsidy payments to the almighty cabals.

He stopped the payment of over N30billion monthly salaries to 50,000 national ghost workers.

He withdrew the license of rice, salt, sugar etc from one individual and spread the license to various interested group of people so as to stop the issue of monopoly.

He ordered the enforcement of BVN in the banking industry which stopped the illicit fraud perpetrated by private and public officials.

He ordered the enforcement of TSA where a single government parastatal operated over 43 accounts siphoning funds without remittance to the Federation Account.

He ordered the enforcement of payment and salaries of National Assembly members to be done through TSA.

He stopped the importation of rice from Thailand which our leaders used to siphon billions of naira yearly.

He blocked all the loop holes in the public sectors even though some avaricious Nigerians still cut their ways through sometimes.

He exposed the corrupt practices in the judiciary
He did same in the national assembly.

He exposed them all in the Nigeria Police, Nigeria Army, Navy, Air force and prosecuted the corrupt officials involved.

He exposed Patience Jonathan N13b looted fund, N15b, N11b worth of hotel in Bayelsa, N2.5b laundered funds to her housemaids
He exposed Ikoyi's gate N13b NIA funds.

He exposed N4.7b Ekiti election fraud given to Fayose by Obanikoro.

He exposed the $2.1b insurgency funds shared among Femi Fani Kayode, Olisah metuh, Bafarawa, Nduka Obaigbena, Raymond Dokpesi and others.

He exposed the illicit dealings in the legislative house.

He stopped the padding of our national budget by the National Assembly members.

He enforced the law to retrieve the N11b loan granted to Ben Murray Bruce which he refused to pay for 10years.

He exposed our Christian community where N7b was shared to them for election campaign by Jonathan.

He Enforced the EFCC to go after Ifeanyi Ubah who sold N11b worth of crude oil and pocketed same without the knowledge of NNPC

He Exposed Saraki undeclared assets/looted funds.

He stopped Intel(Atiku's Company) where trillions of Nigeria money was not remitted to the federation account over the years

He exposed our unscrupulous leaders both in APC and PDP even if the law could not prosecute them because of the lacuna in our laws.

Through Nigeria Customs, FIRS, JAMB, NIMASSA, Nigeria was able to realize over trillions of Naira remitted to the federation account,the first in Nigeria history.

PMB refused to die.

He refused to be paralysed.

He refused to give up on Nigeria and Nigerians.

They spread false reports against him, God exposed their lies.

They did everything, they found nothing to pin him down with especially on corruption.

Why would they not hate him?

Why would they not wish him dead?

Why would they not spread false reports against him?

Those who never benefitted anything from the national looters are always right behind defending those who put them in their sorry states.

Curse him, wail, cry, shout, grumble, fumble, hate and even jump into the biggest ocean...he who God has blessed, no man can curse.
You prefer the devil and I prefer PMB, the God sent, the choice is mine.
As for the right thinking individuals, we shall eat from the fruits of our labour and as for you town cryers, may it be permanent in your life

4 Likes

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by dlondonbadboy: 10:06am On Feb 10, 2018
kabrud:

Will you not do the job you are paid for again? I thought you were paid to speak the truth. Talking about polls, that is where you and your paymasters will be more disgraced. I just hope they come after you for refund for a poorly executed job.

Cry cry baby...
Is it your money? Haha
Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by kabrud: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Cry cry baby...
Is it your money? Haha
The money belongs to Nigeria and I am a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by fabianjay101(m): 10:09am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:
Then the senate should be ashamed of themselves

Magi really worked or than any Efcc boss
which work Saraki Sudan? come what are you even doing in Nigeria?
Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by dlondonbadboy: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2018
kabrud:

The money belongs to Nigeria and I am a Nigerian.
tongue tongue
Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by Desyner: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2018
kabrud:

But when efcc goof, everything is Magu and Buhari. Pls how much are you guys paid to always go against facts and logic?
Same way it was lamorde when he was there. The structure isn't the chairman. The chairman is held responsible for bad results that doesn't mean he takes the credit of a set up he met on ground.
Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by kabrud: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2018
Desyner:
Same way it was lamorde when he was there. The structure isn't the chairman. The chairman is held responsible for bad results that doesn't mean he takes the credit of a set up he met on ground.
I know some of you are paid to always work against facts and logic. May be Stock was delighted at Nuhu Ribadu and wanted to commend Obasanjo since these are the pioneer figures of the anti-graft agency.
Stock, who was received by the Acting EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, was delighted at the efforts of the anti-graft agency and assured them of the global organisation’s support at the international level.

He also commended the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari for its efforts in fighting corruption in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by Desyner: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2018
kabrud:

I know some of you are paid to always work against facts and logic. May be Stock was delighted at Nuhu Ribadu and wanted to commend Obasanjo since these are the pioneer figures of the anti-graft agency.
Is Efcc more vibrant under Buhari than it was under OBJ ? I don't think so very soon (2023) buhari will be gone and the structure of efcc will still remain.
Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by mmsen: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2018
These Europeans are forever talking rubbish.
Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by olasco18(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2018
the Biafra will never lik this...u av spoil their weekend wit this early momo news...op pls itz too early to post such news...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by j1mmy: 11:47am On Feb 10, 2018
how much they pay that Interpol guy?
Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by michoim(m): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2018
God bless PMB!
God bless Magu !
God bless APC!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by hush15: 11:51am On Feb 10, 2018
Desyner:
EFCC isn't Magu. Read and Comprehend Mr. Petty Patriot.

Moreover, Efcc on paper isny bad, it is the nigerian human beings running it that over overzealous, nepotic and prejudicial in the running of its affair

1 Like

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by olaolaking: 11:51am On Feb 10, 2018
wakaman:
All thanks to baba.
Sai Mai gaskiya.
This your post is not for 80% of nairalanders. You can only get few likes with this writeup.
Your post is for the interllect, mature and sincere mind. Unfortunately this people are less active in nairaland. They are less active because they are tired of the display of ignorance, insincerity, hatred, venomous, rude, lies, etc from the majority of the active members.

It is so unfortunate

4 Likes

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by bejeria101(m): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2018
Interpol! Haba to what end? Other countries are fighting corruption with results,na EFCC that loses cases we should use as role model? Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by olaolaking: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2018
rxmusa:
Sai Baba is working! He has been projecting Nigeria in good image since his assumption of office.

STATE OF THE NATION

I have been following closely the activities of this government and whenever I have the opportunity, I try to find out the opinions of people as regards the performance of this government.

I just realized that the hardship faced by many Nigerians is simply as a result of the fact that almost everyone of us benefited from the cycle of corruption.

The bricklayer, plumber, laborers, tiler are all complaining because building construction has slowed down massively cause the thieves no longer have money to spend on real estate.

The car dealers are grumbling because their cars are begging for buyers. Thieves can no longer spend wastefully.

The private school owners are shouting because parents can no longer pay outrageous sums and are withdrawing their wards.

I was shocked when I learn that in a popular private University in Abuja, parents are writing undertaking at the account section for their children to be allowed to write exams... and it goes on and on.

The fact is, a lot of people are returning to what someone referred to as ''default mode''.

We mostly have been living above our REAL MEANS.

We have been staying in houses that ordinarily our incomes can't afford.

Our children going to schools we can't afford. Driving cars we ordinarily can't maintain.

We have been living a FAKE LIFE all along. Now the reality is before us and we don't want to accept it.

This shows how morally bankrupt we are.

You can't eat your Cake and have it. Take Note..."GOD HELP AND BLESS NIGERIA"

You got billions from bank without collateral using your political influence. You put half into your business and spent the other half on exotic cars, jeweleries, etc.

Your business employs 100 people normally. You get illegal waivers and concessions to import raw materials at rock bottom prices, you get over-inflated contract to supply government some goods your company produce....in short your company is kept afloat by corruption.

Now the new SHERIFF in town says:

no more ridiculous waivers,
no more inflated contracts, no more bank loans without collateral, in fact its time you or your company pay off the billions of debt owed.....

AMCON takes over your company, staff are laid off......And you go on air and say the new sheriff is killing business and causing unemployment..

The truth is....you and your company were never in business, you were only feeding off the system.

Too many companies and banks are funded by corruption. Remove corruption from the system and they collapse.......and we end up blaming the person that removes corruption for the collapse of the corruptly run fake company.

Its like our system and corruption are so interwoven and inseparable that removing one will kill the other.

Maybe we should tolerate and learn to live with corruption so that Nigeria can survive?

Recession: What recession? If you think Nigeria is broke, then you are living in another planet. Now, please read the information below and tell me why Nigerians crying of hardship are comfortable with the bold looting of their collective wealth by the politicians.

-Anonymous
This your post is not for 80% of nairalanders. You can only get few likes with this writeup.
Your post is for the interllect, mature and sincere mind. Unfortunately this people are less active in nairaland. They are less active because they are tired of the display of ignorance, insincerity, hatred, venomous, rude, lies, etc from the majority of the active members.

It is so unfortunate

5 Likes

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by ihatesycophant(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
No wonder AU thought it wise to appoint Buhari to lead anti-corruption crusade in Africa last month. Buhari keep on the good work you have for Nigeria and just keep your enemies busy and gloating. Stock has spoilt weekend for some set of people. This weekend fever, I pray it should not lead to heartache that can result to sudden death. Looters have been heating up the polity and pelting citizens with the govt. Why the ones that cannot use their brain well have allowed themselves to be used as tools in the hands of looters of our common patrimony.
Buhari might have not turn Nigeria to Dubai but surely he has set a standard that if subsequent govts can follow, there is going to be a turning point. He should also take time to rejig his security appointments which is more of northerner in structure than federal character. No region that doesn't have better brain that can fit in into any position and not only northerner. But he has tried his best to seize the economy from the jugular of economy looters and termites.

5 Likes

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by cmt1(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
rxmusa:
Sai Baba is working! He has been projecting Nigeria in good image since his assumption of office.

STATE OF THE NATION

I have been following closely the activities of this government and whenever I have the opportunity, I try to find out the opinions of people as regards the performance of this government.

I just realized that the hardship faced by many Nigerians is simply as a result of the fact that almost everyone of us benefited from the cycle of corruption.

The bricklayer, plumber, laborers, tiler are all complaining because building construction has slowed down massively cause the thieves no longer have money to spend on real estate.

The car dealers are grumbling because their cars are begging for buyers. Thieves can no longer spend wastefully.

The private school owners are shouting because parents can no longer pay outrageous sums and are withdrawing their wards.

I was shocked when I learn that in a popular private University in Abuja, parents are writing undertaking at the account section for their children to be allowed to write exams... and it goes on and on.

The fact is, a lot of people are returning to what someone referred to as ''default mode''.

Our children going to schools we can't afford. Driving cars we ordinarily can't maintain.

We have been living a FAKE LIFE all along. Now the reality is before us and we don't want to accept it.

You got billions from bank without collateral using your political influence. You put half into your business and spent the other half on exotic cars, jeweleries, etc.

Your business employs 100 people normally. You get illegal waivers and concessions to import raw materials at rock bottom prices, you get over-inflated contract to supply government some goods your company produce....in short your company is kept afloat by corruption.

no more inflated contracts, no more bank loans without collateral, in fact its time you or your company pay off the billions of debt owed.....

AMCON takes over your company, staff are laid off......And you go on air and say the new sheriff is killing business and causing unemployment..

The truth is....you and your company were never in business, you were only feeding off the system.

Too many companies and banks are funded by corruption. Remove corruption from the system and they collapse.......and we end up blaming the person that removes corruption for the collapse of the corruptly run fake company.

Its like our system and corruption are so interwoven and inseparable that removing one will kill the other.

Maybe we should tolerate and learn to live with corruption so that Nigeria can survive?

Recession: What recession? If you think Nigeria is broke, then you are living in another planet. Now, please read the information below and tell me why Nigerians crying of hardship are comfortable with the bold looting of their collective wealth by the politicians.

-Anonymous
Wow! One of the best comment ever! The biggest industry in Nigeria used to be CORRUPTION LTD. Fighting this industry is causing a lot of havoc for Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by rottennaija(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up once again

Efcc as an institution has never been objective like during pmb time

So now its about magu

Don't mind him. They are so myopic in their hate that they would throw away the baby with the water

1 Like

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by bcashy: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
No light in Nigeria..
No security..
No Single school built.
No Single road constructed.
Unemployment tripled.
Recession.
Hunger.
Crime.
Evil.
.....all we hear is so and so billion dollars have been recovered. Yet, we dey borrow everyday.
So and so billion dollars was found under sombodys bed, yet we keep borrowing.. Audio money for Buahri administration. We deyhear but we no fit see!

Mtcheeeew. I was born at night, but I was not born last night. SaiBaba, you must go home!!

Go buy anti hypertensive drug put for house cos its gonna shock you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by dlondonbadboy: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
bcashy:

Go buy anti hypertensive drug put for house cos its gonna shock you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok na
Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by cmt1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
kabrud:

They want Buhari and Magu out of the way in order to continue looting the already saved funds and recovered loots. That is why they pay dolts to constitute nuisance in electronic interactive fora. They will fail woefully, useless turds.
You are right. They will fail woefully.

2 Likes

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by wakaman: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
olaolaking:

It is so unfortunate

Thank you bro, as far as it reaches people like you, it's alright. Keep up the good.

1 Like

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by Babzrockman: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Desyner:
EFCC isn't Magu. Read and Comprehend Mr. Petty Patriot.

U mean Nigeria isn't Buhari

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by dheilaw1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
the pigs terrorists will cry seeing this

4 Likes

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by Chetimah(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
I know topics like this no go get much LIKE but if too say the Interpol BOSS says, EFCC ARE DOING NOTHING...that MAGU is NOT working...then you see 200,300, 500,LIKE..that means when you're doing GOOD people Will not like it,BUT IS BAD MANY LIKE WILL APPEAR....ZOMBIES OVER TO YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by nex(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
I didn't see any place in this entire story where the Interpol Chief was QUOTED Recommending EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-Corruption War.

Please, if I missed it, somebody should point me to it, or at least show me a video where Jurgen Stock said he recommends EFCC as Africa's model in anti-corruption war.
Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by Eldersege(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
rxmusa:

STATE OF THE NATION

-Anonymous

Men!!! This guy is right on point.

2 Likes

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by Desyner: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
Babzrockman:

U mean Nigeria isn't Buhari
Yes. Buhari is responsible for delivering his promise with a structure he was aware of, that doesn't make him the brain behind our democratic structure if the structure gets praised.
Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by So101: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
Magu dey spoil show sha for the likes of Dino wey love to buy cars I wonder how a senator can afford a car of 70million when his salary in one year is less than 40million..thief People everywhere #teamMagu

1 Like

Re: Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War by tomtos88(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Make interpol shut up, make una no kill pmb with this pushing wey una dey give am.

In a saner clime, EFCC will have been disbanded... Because all we hear is noise, no result and in sane clime, funding depends on result.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors Divided Over National Convention, Choice Of Consensus / 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages / Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.