Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,165 members, 7,907,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman (3124 Views)

Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) / Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos) / I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by UzuegbuProsper(m): 4:29am On Feb 10, 2018
The man who trekked from Lagos to Abuja in celebration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory in 2015 presidential election has described his action as a big mistake.

Suleiman said he regretted trekking for Buhari who has now made life unbearable for the masses.

The man expressed his dissatisfaction with the way the president has been ruling Nigeria in the last one year.

He was quoted as saying, “Removing fuel subsidy at this hard time is not palatable to hear, when so many workers and labourers can hardly put food on their table, many companies have folded up, and cost of living is very high.

“Nigerians have been hoping for a positive change for a very long time, enduring hardship and now the Federal government wants to make things worse for the masses.”

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by Haganah: 4:36am On Feb 10, 2018
Exactly what happens when you think from your anus!

You become like the nairaland zombies who are kept as dogs to do their master’s bidding.

This is phase 1 of the suffering. Buhari will crrokedly win a second term and then your real suffering will begin.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by NothingDoMe: 4:37am On Feb 10, 2018
Sorry. I can feel your pain.

After trekking all the way to Abuja you thought that your days of trekking were over.

Surprise!
[img]https://media1./images/bfb07c63e6f6f785eee68c070ba20cab/tenor.gif?itemid=4994843[/img]

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by daewoorazer(m): 4:39am On Feb 10, 2018
In all honesty, these (loyal) traits are stuffs I look for in CVs when employing people...

Cleaner jobs though ... �

1 Like

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by madridguy(m): 4:53am On Feb 10, 2018
Ipork miscreant with their lies again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by emmykey0128(m): 4:58am On Feb 10, 2018
Lol I laugh in Swahili,una never sabi anything,we told you guys then but una talk say our mouth set smell abi? Hunger never catch u,yeye dey smell, its Donald duke or nothing come 2019

7 Likes

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by SillyMods: 5:07am On Feb 10, 2018
Fake news by IPORK as always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by SoNature(m): 5:38am On Feb 10, 2018
Buhari has failed many people, including myself who campaigned for him in 2015.

GEJ left me with no choice than to ensure I got friends to assist in booting him out.

In all sincerity, I don't think any Nigerian leader can make significant headway with how complicated and corrupt this country is.

Our interests are so deeply diverse with enemies having bring-his-government-down syndrome running in them.

On that precise, I suggest we all insist on restructuring.

Take it or leave it, the complicated system in Nigeria will even portray Obama as incompetent...Fashola is a typical example.

We must insist on restructuring to make this country work

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by GMBuhari: 5:41am On Feb 10, 2018
lol

who send you treck ??

were you hoping for minister of trek appointment ?
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by Blizzy9ja: 5:46am On Feb 10, 2018
To show your regret you need to trek back to Lagos from Abuja... gulible lot

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by ecdcyber: 5:52am On Feb 10, 2018
Don't worry, the feeling is mutual to most people that voted for him. Including Aisha Buhari

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by dingbang(m): 6:01am On Feb 10, 2018
Sonature

Please can you expantiate more on restructuring.
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:17am On Feb 10, 2018
See that shithole I have been looking for.
So you still have mouth you talk.dont regret yet,get ready to trek again comes 2019,from Lagos to daura.

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by Firefire(m): 6:21am On Feb 10, 2018
Yeye fowl grin

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by SirIconR(m): 6:34am On Feb 10, 2018
I knew u will regret it right from the onset.... Who had the final laugh Goodluck of course.... He warned everyone who cared to listen... Who are those bearing the hardship in this Country? We the Masses... God help Nigeria.... BACK TO DAURA 2019

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by Smooyis(m): 6:34am On Feb 10, 2018
Really. Ok kwoantinu grin
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by correctyourself(m): 6:52am On Feb 10, 2018
Lol

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by Richkid97(m): 7:07am On Feb 10, 2018
Zombie

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:18am On Feb 10, 2018
It was stupid for u to have trekked for any Nigerian leader in the first place.

Thank your you God no government official convoy with siren broke your leg in the process.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by SLam231: 7:19am On Feb 10, 2018
Blizzy9ja:
To show your regret you need to trek back to Lagos from Abuja... gulible lot

SAVAGE IN LIVING BEING ���

1 Like

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by Moreoffaith(m): 7:23am On Feb 10, 2018
Olorikori abirin oshi less...

You can still walk from Maiduguri to Lagos so we can believe truly you regret it.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by eTECTIVe(m): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2018
The only way we will accept and agree with u is if U trek back from Lagos to Abuja or Abuja to Lagos whichever d case may b... Some of us think U were used to prophesy to Nigerians on d suffering to com.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by polite2(m): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2018
No worry bro, u dont ve to trek come 2019. U shall trek no more
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by Omeokachie: 7:25am On Feb 10, 2018
At least you saved the transport fare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by olatade(m): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2018
Lies!he's still solidly in support of our president

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by Smarkie: 7:39am On Feb 10, 2018
it's never let man, use ur pvc to right ur wrong
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by SoNature(m): 7:40am On Feb 10, 2018
dingbang:
Sonature

Please can you expantiate more on restructuring.

Restructuring simply means giving the states, LGA and council authorities more executive power than the federal government.

The above-mentioned three levels of govt will control natural resources, community policing, fixing infrastructure (roads, electricity, water, hospitals, etc) and pay taxes generated from natural resources in their domain to the federal government.

On the other hand, the federal government takes care of national security (the military, navy, foot soldiers, DSS) just to ensure overall security of life and properties in the country as well as safeguarding its territorial integrity. The salaries of the security personnel will be paid from the taxes paid by the state

That is how a true federal structure (such the US where we copied ours from) works.

In this case, no more federal ministry of.....because local authorities will become more financially buoyant to provide jobs and other dividends of democracy to their locals.

I hope you understand
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by bishopkay: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2018
grin
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by mexxmoney: 7:43am On Feb 10, 2018
Op na wa for you o, we dey 2018, you dey post story from 2016. What is the difference between you and Buhari?
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by dingbang(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2018
SoNature:

Restructuring simply means giving the states, LGA and council authorities more executive power than the federal government.

The above-mentioned three levels of govt will control natural resources, community policing, fixing infrastructure (roads, electricity, water, hospitals, etc) and pay taxes generated from natural resources in their domain to the federal government.

On the other hand, the federal government takes care of national security (the military, navy, foot soldiers, DSS) just to ensure overall security of life and properties in the country as well as safeguarding its territorial integrity. The salaries of the security personnel will be paid from the taxes paid by the state

That is how a true federal structure (such the US where we copied ours from) works.

In this case, no more federal ministry of.....because local authorities will become more financially buoyant to provide jobs and other dividends of democracy to their locals.

I hope you understand
OK thanks very much for your input.
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman by buhariguy(m): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2018
Is that presidential handshake not enough?

Beside I warned you not to trek, that you will be disappointed.

John d Baptist ask?
Is this the Christ that should come, or shall we expect another?

I laugh in Jewish.

My Jesus answered, that because you haven't be around,
You haven't heard or see that the blind can now see and the lame can now walk.

So my guy, Mr trekker.

You are be busy according to lai Mohammed.

You can't see or hear that farmers and workers are happy, business men are happy,

Is only the lazy people, the corrupt people,the looter's, the militant, and the terrorist organization like boko haram and idiotic pigs of Biafra that will never be happy.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is Corruption On Your Nose – Again, Obasanjo Fires At Buhari / Lagos State Introducing Rtv(radio,television) Levy Fee / South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.