Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,209 members, 7,873,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Don't Worry You Will Wear Gucci One Day - Hushpuppi Shades M.I Abaga And Ice Pri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Worry You Will Wear Gucci One Day - Hushpuppi Shades M.I Abaga And Ice Pri (818 Views)

‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) / Nigerians Waiting To See What Ebuka Will Wear At Banky W's White Wedding / MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Worry You Will Wear Gucci One Day - Hushpuppi Shades M.I Abaga And Ice Pri by Katexx(m): 6:25am On Feb 10, 2018
Malaysian based Nigerian big boy, Hushpuppi has just in his latest post on Instagram blast rappers MI Abaga and Iceprince.
According to the flamboyant big boy, “I once sold bottle water to Ice Prince in traffic but today he and his “big dawg” need my name on their record to make sales”.
"It’s not every time somebody says something about u that u have to jump at them, sometimes just look at the situation and say thank God. This is a very old pic of me taken at Pedro where M.I and d rest used to live by adaranijo market. Let me share a quick motivational story with y’all."

"I remember vividly the day Ice prince was going to Malaysia to perform, he was rushing to the airport in a Toyota Camry eating noodles, they stopped to buy water and I was the one who sold Eva water to them that day and I hailed him, I saw the poster of him going to Malaysia on the net and then I had my Malaysia visa and was still looking for money for ticket. The same Malaysia he was paid to go and perform was where I was struggling for money for ticket to go and hustle but glory be to God today him and his “big dawg” need my name on their record to make sales, they need to talk about me to get attention, in a situation like that I’m just supposed to go to church and say THANK YOU GOD."

"Like uncle M.I said to kelly handsome when he was in his prime, Why should I diss em and give them cheap promotion? The same line I’m using to you today while I’m in my prime and see u as a nobody too ���, but M.I I want u to have faith and hope and be motivated by my story, you too can make it and be big like me. Don’t be frustrated and start misbehaving just yet, hope still dey front for pikin wey no lose hope ���. U see say we wey dey wear real Patek sef start from Gshock ���, no worry u go wear Gucci one day"

Read more @ http://www.katumuadasiblog.com.ng/2018/02/dont-worry-you-will-wear-gucci-one-day.html

Re: Don't Worry You Will Wear Gucci One Day - Hushpuppi Shades M.I Abaga And Ice Pri by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 10, 2018
If dis Hushdog doesn't have sense dis 2018,he no go get sense again,just imagine.smh
Re: Don't Worry You Will Wear Gucci One Day - Hushpuppi Shades M.I Abaga And Ice Pri by rawpadgin(m): 6:50am On Feb 10, 2018
@ least we know the source of Mi & ice prince income. What's the source of ur wealth u bloody ritualist
Re: Don't Worry You Will Wear Gucci One Day - Hushpuppi Shades M.I Abaga And Ice Pri by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 10, 2018
This one supposed touch MI. chai! Hushpuppi, hushing artistes since.... undecidedThis one supposed touch MI. chai! Hushpuppi, hushing artistes since....
Re: Don't Worry You Will Wear Gucci One Day - Hushpuppi Shades M.I Abaga And Ice Pri by ashewoboy(m): 7:13am On Feb 10, 2018
Somebody said, all the gucci bags, cars and clothes that hushpuppi flaunts on social media, na borrow posecheesy.
Re: Don't Worry You Will Wear Gucci One Day - Hushpuppi Shades M.I Abaga And Ice Pri by eTECTIVe(m): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2018
He's busying shading celebs who have excelled in their various fields and have become a household name. In what field has he excelled to think he is successful?
Re: Don't Worry You Will Wear Gucci One Day - Hushpuppi Shades M.I Abaga And Ice Pri by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:43am On Feb 10, 2018
You carry this thing Enter 2018
Re: Don't Worry You Will Wear Gucci One Day - Hushpuppi Shades M.I Abaga And Ice Pri by Deckline(m): 8:18am On Feb 10, 2018
Oh no... Stupidity has finally taken over this horsepuppet.
Re: Don't Worry You Will Wear Gucci One Day - Hushpuppi Shades M.I Abaga And Ice Pri by jayson87: 8:43am On Feb 10, 2018
ashewoboy:
Somebody said, all the gucci bags, cars and clothes that hushpuppi flaunts on social media, na borrow posecheesy.
Mr dem say dem say. Well done sir

(1) (Reply)

Ike Ogbonna Wife, Sonia Show Off Her Banging Body In New Bikini Photo / He Bought His Car On Loan - Hushpuppi On Kcee / Photos From Yemi Alade’s 'wakanda' Themed Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.