Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,322 members, 7,925,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:09 AM

Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe (4505 Views)

WATCH: Syrian Anti-Air Forces Shoot Down Israeli F-16 Combat Jet / Did A Russian Missile Really Hit An Israeli F-35? / Israeli F-35 Take A Direct Hit From S 200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2018
Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe
Rocket sirens sound throughout northern Israel ■ Israel says Iranian drone has been captured
Yaniv Kubovich, Noa Shpigel and Jack Khoury Feb 10, 2018 8:00 AM

The Israeli army said Saturday morning that it intercepted an Iranian drone launched from Syria into Israeli territory. In response to the provocation, the IDF attacked Iranian targets in Syria.

According to the Israeli army, Syrian anti-aircraft missiles targeted an Israeli F-16, prompting the pilots to eject. The plane went down in northern Israel. The two pilots were taken to the hospital in stable condition.

IDF Spokesperson and Brigadier General Ronen Manelis said "We identified an Iranian drone UAV which took off from Syrian territory. The drone was identified by IAF systems and was downed by an IAF helicopter. The Iranian drone fell in our territory and is in our possession."

"As part of the country's defenses, sirens were activated but there was no danger for the residents of Beit She'an. It was decided to attack the trailer from which the Iranians launched the UAV. This was a surgical action deep in Syria, target destroyed."

"This is a serious Iranian attack on Israeli territory. Iran is dragging the region into a situation in which it doesn't know how it will end. We are prepared for a variety of incidents...whoever is responsible for this incident is the one who will pay the price."

Syrian television claimed Saturday morning more than one Israeli aircraft was hit by Syria's defense systems.

Due to Syrian anti-aircraft fire, says the army, rocket sirens sounded in multiple areas of northern Israel, first in the northern Israeli town of Beit She'an and later in the surrounding areas and Golan Heights.

Residents reported hearing many explosions in the last half hour and heavy aerial activity in the area near Israel's borders with Jordan and Syria.

The Syrian army and rebels in the Syrian Golan Heights are currently exchanging heavy fire.

This is a developing story.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/red-alert-sirens-sound-heavy-aerial-activity-in-northern-israel-1.5806508

1 Share

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by tyup(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2018
nawa o what is with Syria that they wount just allow the country rest
Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by Appleyard(m): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2018
tyup:
nawa o what is with Syria that they wount just allow the country rest

A lot of people don't know is all about pipelines. It's pipeline politics.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by tyup(m): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2018
Appleyard:

A lot of people don't know is all about pipelines. It's pipeline politics.

seriously I hear the news daily on aljazeera. from saudi led coalition to Russia from Russia to Turkey, Turkey to US now down to Iran n Israeli. I really feel for it's citizens been killed like flocks
Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by Appleyard(m): 8:18am On Feb 10, 2018
Interesting. The way the crisis is dragging on and twixting to dangerous areas, it is clear that something more dangerous and more serious will soon happen. I was thinking Trump's election will buy us a little time before midnight set in, but alas, his nuclear posture is taking us closer to realizing the chilling prophecy of Alois Irlmaier.

Watch out. "big battle ships we do battle against one another in the Med, but the real spark will come from the Balkan."

From what is going on now, heavy confrontation might soon erupt.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 10, 2018
"This is a serious Iranian attack on Israeli territory. Iran is dragging the region into a situation in which it doesn't know how it will end.

You can imagine this statement coming from Israel grin

There's no Country that has violated the sovereignty of Syria like Israel.

The invincibility myth of the IDF & MOSSAD is being debunked & knocked off by the Syrian Air Defenses right before our eyes. grin

Where's that asshole called ChristianIsraeli? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by Appleyard(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2018
Zoharariel:

The invincibility myth of the IDF & MOSSAD is being debunked & knocked off by the Syrian Air Defenses right before our eyes. grin

ChristianIsraeli has forgotten that there are more Christians living in Lebanon and in Iran than you have in Israel. IDF and MOSSAD are only invisible to desert nations with no Russian air defense weapons. Ancient Syrian Russian made S-200 is striking target in Syria, just imagine what the S-300, S-400, and S-500 would do....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by larryUG(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2018
Zoharariel:

Violated their sovereignty? Who 1st mobilized to attack Israel in d six days war in june 1967? No be Syria and Egypt champion am? The myth of IDF is being debunked shey? Attack them again and see what happens. Or better still, start developing another nuclear reactor and watch Israel wipe it out. And after that, condemnations will pour in cos face it, ain't anything you or anybody or UN or Syria will do apart from crying and pouring condemnations. Mossad is a myth shey? And ur Nigerian govt has been running to them for training of DSS and army people. Keep dcvn urself

9 Likes

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by larryUG(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2018
Appleyard:

ChristianIsraeli has forgotten that there are more Christians living in Lebanon and in Iran than you have in Israel. IDF and MOSSAD are only invisible to desert nations with no Russian air defense weapons. Ancient Syrian Russian made S-200 is striking target in Syria, just imagine what the S-300, S-400, and S-500 would do....
That's what you people and arabs will always do. Imagine. The way the arabs imagined wiping out Israel in 1967 and got the whooping of their lives. Don't worry. You think Israel will send f-16s against those Russian S-300 and d rest? Letvme enlighten you. They will send d F-35. They will be in and out of Syria before the S-500 even starts to boot. Keep imagining. Imaginations don't win wars. Tactics do. Attack them again and Imagine what happens. Imaginators grin

16 Likes

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by abeeee(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
larryUG:

That's what you people and arabs will always do. Imagine. The way the arabs imagined wiping out Israel in 1967 and got the whooping of their lives. Don't worry. You think Israel will send f-16s against those Russian S-300 and d rest? Letvme enlighten you. They will send d F-35. They will be in and out of Syria before the S-500 even starts to boot. Keep imagining. Imaginations don't win wars. Tactics do. Attack them again and Imagine what happens. Imaginators grin
hehehehehe the same f-35 that was rendered unserviceable by a supposed bird collision... meanwhile it was the same s-200 that brought it down..........hehe my guy Western propaganda don finish you

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
abeeee:
hehehehehe the same f-35 that was rendered unserviceable by a supposed bird collision... meanwhile it was the same s-200 that brought it down..........hehe my guy Western propaganda don finish you

You should have just ignored him. This is the reason Appleyard & I ignored him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by Elpacino481(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2018
larryUG:

Yeah! same tactics Hezbollah gave them in 2006 Lebanon war. Guy forget. Israel never meet a Formidable Rival yet.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by larryUG(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Elpacino481:
Yeah! same tactics Hezbollah gave them in 2006 Lebanon war. Guy forget. Israel never meet a Formidable Rival yet.
We both know that Hezbollah suffered more casualties. It is a topic because Israel lost civilians in dt battle buh Hezbollah took more pounding. Bros, US was dealt a heavy blow in Vietnam. Does it mean that in conventional warfare today that Vietnam will defeat US? What bout the Soviets and Afghans. The soviets suffered better losses buh is Afghanistan a natch for d soviets or Russia? Nope. Guy if an All out war errupts with Lebanon, Israel will wipe them off in days. It's just a pity that Hezbollah will hide in d population of Lebanon and fight. Make dem come out and fight. So that Israel will not be in Lebanon fighting against Hezbollah only and not the whole of Lebanon. Then we go know who be formidable opposition

9 Likes

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by larryUG(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
abeeee:
It was brought down by an S-200? Wow tell me more. Battle commander. Na u operate the Anti-aircraft s-200 that brought it down. You were there when it happened. Gist me more. Talk is cheap. You are the one falling for Russian propaganda.

8 Likes

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by Aphrygian(m): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
larryUG:

It was brought down by an S-200? Wow tell me more. Battle commander. Na u operate the Anti-aircraft s-200 that brought it down. You were there when it happened. Gist me more. Talk is cheap. You are the one falling for Russian propaganda.
oga leave that zohariel i was expecting him to come out of his cave last week when a russian su25 was downed, cos i thought according to him all Russian plane has a jammer installed on them. Lols

12 Likes

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by Elpacino481(m): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
larryUG:

We both know that Hezbollah suffered more casualties. It is a topic because Israel lost civilians in dt battle buh Hezbollah took more pounding. Bros, US was dealt a heavy blow in Vietnam. Does it mean that in conventional warfare today that Vietnam will defeat US? What bout the Soviets and Afghans. The soviets suffered better losses buh is Afghanistan a natch for d soviets or Russia? Nope. Guy if an All out war errupts with Lebanon, Israel will wipe them off in days. It's just a pity that Hezbollah will hide in d population of Lebanon and fight. Make dem come out and fight. So that Israel will not be in Lebanon fighting against Hezbollah only and not the whole of Lebanon. Then we go know who be formidable opposition
and you'll call that a fair fight? Israel have fighter jets, does Hezbollah have one? what i mean by Formidable is a Country that can match Israel in weaponry and let's see how Israel is invincible. Israel can only bully weaker nations. Iran tested them yesterday and they lost an F-16 to an older Russian system the s-200. IRAN is taking the war to Israel right in its borders and Israel is scared as shit like a Chicken

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by Elpacino481(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
Aphrygian:
oga leave that zohariel i was expecting him to come out of his cave last week when a russian su25 was downed, cos i thought according to him all Russian plane has a jammer installed on them. Lols
Jammers are used against Radars. the jet was downed by a Manpad. which means that the pilot was flying at a very low altitude. Manpad range at 3km altitude. so don't worry man.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by larryUG(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Elpacino481:
and you'll call that a fair fight? Israel have fighter jets, does Hezbollah have one? what i mean by Formidable is a Country that can match Israel in weaponry and let's see how Israel is invincible. Israel can only bully weaker nations. Iran tested them yesterday and they lost an F-16 to an older Russian system the s-200. IRAN is taking the war to Israel right in its borders and Israel is scared as shit like a Chicken
Sometimes when u guys talk i marvel. We are talking bout a country dt doesn't have nuclear weapons as against Israel dt has nukes. We are talking of a country dt has better airforce (iran has never fought any battle conventionally and u will agreee with me dt pilot for pilot, no of kills in dogfights, fighter jets for fighter jets, iran is not a match for Israel). When Israel fought d six arab nations u mean they were not conventional? U mean doz countries were like hezbollah? U people will always be d 1st to poke Israel and drum the beats of war. Wait for it to happen, e go clear u for eyes again. Just make una no suffer heart break like Gamal abdel Nasser

10 Likes

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by Elpacino481(m): 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
larryUG:

Sometimes when u guys talk i marvel. We are talking bout a country dt doesn't have nuclear weapons as against Israel dt has nukes. We are talking of a country dt has better airforce (iran has never fought any battle conventionally and u will agreee with me dt pilot for pilot, no of kills in dogfights, fighter jets for fighter jets, iran is not a match for Israel). When Israel fought d six arab nations u mean they were not conventional? U mean doz countries were like hezbollah? U people will always be d 1st to poke Israel and drum the beats of war. Wait for it to happen, e go clear u for eyes again. Just make una no suffer heart break like Gamal abdel Nasser
then why is Israel so afraid of Russia selling S-300 to Iran? Israel is nothing without Uncle Sam. withdraw the military Assistance from Uncle Sam and see Israel wiped from the face of the Earth. Israel will never know peace as long as it keeps occupying Palestine.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by larryUG(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2018
Elpacino481:
then why is Israel so afraid of Russia selling S-300 to Iran? Israel is nothing without Uncle Sam. withdraw the military Assistance from Uncle Sam and see Israel wiped from the face of the Earth. Israel will never know peace as long as it keeps occupying Palestine.
Let Russia also withdraw their military assistance to Iran and lets see. You want America to stop aiding and selling weapons to Israel while Russia keeps selling to Iran. I think we need to drop this discussion. Actions speak louder than online talks. Let the war break out 1st. At least Israel has proven it can build fighter jets (Raphael industries ).let Iran build theirs and not rely on Russian jets or assistance to enrich uranium.

6 Likes

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by Elpacino481(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
larryUG:

Let Russia also withdraw their military assistance to Iran and lets see. You want America to stop aiding and selling weapons to Israel while Russia keeps selling to Iran. I think we need to drop this discussion. Actions speak louder than online talks. Let the war break out 1st. At least Israel has proven it can build fighter jets (Raphael industries ).let Iran build theirs and not rely on Russian jets or assistance to enrich uranium.
Iran is self reliant all thanks to Sanctions. Iran produce their missiles, drones and Radars if you don't know. Try and find out about the latest indigenous 5th generation fighter jet it's producing. my friend Iran doesn’t rely on any body for missile production and defensive weapons. What happens if all those UN sanctions are lifted and Iran can purchase any type of Weapons it wants you think Israel will be a Match for Iran? Iran is not all those weak Arab nations. Have you heard of the latest state of the Art RQ SENTINEL CIA DRONE that Iran downed intact in it's air space some years ago? Iranian Frigates and drones harassing the US Navy in the Persian Gulf? US knows the Consequences of Waging War on Iran and that's why they couldn't try such a mission let alone Israel

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Elpacino481:
Iran is self reliant all thanks to Sanctions. Iran produce their missiles, drones and Radars if you don't know. Try and find out about the latest indigenous 5th generation fighter jet it's producing. my friend Iran doesn’t rely on any body for missile production and defensive weapons. What happens if all those UN sanctions are lifted and Iran can purchase any type of Weapons it wants you think Israel will be a Match for Iran? Iran is not all those weak Arab nations. Have you heard of the latest state of the Art RQ SENTINEL CIA DRONE that Iran downed intact in it's air space some years ago? Iranian Frigates and drones harassing the US Navy in the Persian Gulf? US knows the Consequences of Waging War on Iran and that's why they couldn't try such a mission let alone Israel

Let me also buttress your facts with these humiliating pix grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by larryUG(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Elpacino481:
If they are self reliant on missile defence systems why are they trying to get the S-300? Sometimes when you people talk i marvel at the level of your reasoning. This is a country that was whooped by Saddam Hussein during the Iraq -Iran war. You are here saying they are self reliant? Who builds the drones that our own naija airforce uses? No be israel? Can iranian drones match Israeli drones? I laugh at u. US is scared of waging war with iran? Well i guess its ur turn to depend on Iran to do what u depended on Egypt to do many years ago buh they couldn't. This is exactly how analysts kept analyzing the 6 day war back then before it broke out. How egypt will delete israel with superior weapons and blah. Even when arabs had MIG fighter jets and israel had Mirage (which was inferior ). By the time it starts we go know. Self reliant and they cant enrich uranium. Something israel had done years before you were born. What is the name of their "5th" generation untested in combat fighter jet? Talk is cheap bro. Very cheap.

9 Likes

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by timesup234: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
larryUG:

If they are self reliant on missile defence systems why are they trying to get the S-300? Sometimes when you people talk i marvel at the level of your reasoning. This is a country that was whooped by Saddam Hussein during the Iraq -Iran war. You are here saying they are self reliant? Who builds the drones that our own naija airforce uses? No be israel? Can iranian drones match Israeli drones? I laugh at u. US is scared of waging war with iran? Well i guess its ur turn to depend on Iran to do what u depended on Egypt to do many years ago buh they couldn't. This is exactly how analysts kept analyzing the 6 day war back then before it broke out. How egypt will delete israel with superior weapons and blah. Even when arabs had MIG fighter jets and israel had Mirage (which was inferior ). By the time it starts we go know. Self reliant and they cant enrich uranium. Something israel had done years before you were born. What is the name of their "5th" generation untested in combat fighter jet? Talk is cheap bro. Very cheap.
Iranians are not Arabs. Arabs naturally are cowards mostly Sunni muslims. Saddam's Baath Party was the only strong link in Sunni Islam. Shiite are more anti imperialism than most Arab countries who are puppets of Zionism and America ie Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Qatar, Bahrain, Egypt, UAE etc. Hezbollah already defeated Israel twice, first by forcing Israeli troops to withdraw disgracefully from South Lebanon 1982-2000 and during the 2006 war when Israel couldnt achieve a single of their aim because Hezbollah continue launching missiles till the last day a peace treaty was signed. In th next war, Hezbollah will easily invade Northern Israel and hold on to some cities for days. When you want baby Israel to start crying, just tell them Hezbollah is coming.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
timesup234:
Iranians are not Arabs. Arabs naturally are cowards mostly Sunni muslims. Saddam's Baath Party was the only strong link in Sunni Islam. Shiite are more anti imperialism than most Arab countries who are puppets of Zionism and America ie Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Qatar, Bahrain, Egypt, UAE etc. Hezbollah already defeated Israel twice, first by forcing Israeli troops to withdraw disgracefully from South Lebanon 1982-2000 and during the 2006 war when Israel couldnt achieve a single of their aim because Hezbollah continue launching missiles till the last day a peace treaty was signed. In th next war, Hezbollah will easily invade Northern Israel and hold on to some cities for days. When you want baby Israel to start crying, just tell them Hezbollah is coming.

Yeah..like the guy above comment, Talk is cheap..
Peace..!!!
Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by larryUG(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
timesup234:
I bet you don't know d meaning of invasion. A group that prodes itself in hiding among civilians will invade northern Israel. You people amaze me. The day Hezbollah abandons guerrilla for conventional style, that day they will cease to exist. If they were defeating Israel like u said, why will they sign treat why not continue sending missiles and force Israel to leave westbank? Why did they stop since they were "winning"? Why will i stop beating my opponent wen i am defeating him to sign a treaty and then stop defeating him if me i am not suffering heavy losses too?

7 Likes

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by Elpacino481(m): 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
larryUG:

Iran were not are? and for your info they have the S-300 now. Whooped by Saddam? damn! Saddam couldn't achieve any objective of the war. for your info that war was America, Britain Iraq against Iran and Iran has come out Stronger where is Iraq now?. Talking about the Iranian Drones? Ask Israelis about that it cost them an F-16 few days ago. shey Israel they form aggressive? make them try Iran. Iran is taking the War right to their border, and the downing of an Israeli jet after like 30 years is just the beginning.
Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by Elpacino481(m): 12:01am On Feb 13, 2018
Zoharariel:

Let me also buttress your facts with these humiliating pix grin
hahahahaha! this is hilarious �. I love it.

1 Like

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by Elpacino481(m): 12:08am On Feb 13, 2018
larryUG:

I bet you don't know d meaning of invasion. A group that prodes itself in hiding among civilians will invade northern Israel. You people amaze me. The day Hezbollah abandons guerrilla for conventional style, that day they will cease to exist. If they were defeating Israel like u said, why will they sign treat why not continue sending missiles and force Israel to leave westbank? Why did they stop since they were "winning"? Why will i stop beating my opponent wen i am defeating him to sign a treaty and then stop defeating him if me i am not suffering heavy losses too?
Haba guy, if you won't admit the truth at least fear God na. Everybody knows Israel was defeated by Hezbollah in 2000 and 2006. even the IDF Generals admit that. Hiding among Civilians you say, tell me how Israeli Soldiers were Taken Hostage by Hezbollah triggering the war? guy missiles rain down on Israeli communities killing many. All Israel could achieve was bombing Civilians and killing women and children. Babykillers that's who they are. so to avoid their civilian population from being killed Hezbollah accept the Seize fire. Every Isreali Soldier fear the Word Hezbollah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by larryUG(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2018
Elpacino481:
Iran were not are? and for your info they have the S-300 now. Whooped by Saddam? damn! Saddam couldn't achieve any objective of the war. for your info that war was America, Britain Iraq against Iran and Iran has come out Stronger where is Iraq now?. Talking about the Iranian Drones? Ask Israelis about that it cost them an F-16 few days ago. shey Israel they form aggressive? make them try Iran. Iran is taking the War right to their border, and the downing of an Israeli jet after like 30 years is just the beginning.
They downed the jet alright. Buh Israel has continued to attack Iranian targets in syria since d crash. How come the s-200 and 300 have not been able to down another 1? Why is Iran denying it sent a drone? You are wrong. Israel is the one taking the fight to Iran now in Syria and all d Iranians are doing is calling for calm and peace and denying that it sent a drone. Let dem admit it and fight Israel nau. No be fight dem want?

1 Like

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by larryUG(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2018
Elpacino481:
Haba guy, if you won't admit the truth at least fear God na. Everybody knows Israel was defeated by Hezbollah in 2000 and 2006. even the IDF Generals admit that. Hiding among Civilians you say, tell me how Israeli Soldiers were Taken Hostage by Hezbollah triggering the war? guy missiles rain down on Israeli communities killing many. All Israel could achieve was bombing Civilians and killing women and children. Babykillers that's who they are. so to avoid their civilian population from being killed Hezbollah accept the Seize fire. Every Isreali Soldier fear the Word Hezbollah.
Babykillers you say. So the missiles dt rained down on the Israeli communities killed soldiers alone abi? Women and children didn't die too? U think u will send missiles to kill Israeli citizens and they will not target ur own civilians too? Did Hezbollah achieve their aim of the war? Did Israel gv up an inch of any territory?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe by Elpacino481(m): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2018
larryUG:

Babykillers you say. So the missiles dt rained down on the Israeli communities killed soldiers alone abi? Women and children didn't die too? U think u will send missiles to kill Israeli citizens and they will not target ur own civilians too? Did Hezbollah achieve their aim of the war? Did Israel gv up an inch of any territory?
Israel was defeated in the 2006 war and that Strengthen Hezbollah. now that Hezbollah has gained more experience in the Syrian War. Israel will receive a crushing response if it tries another war. Downing of that F-16 is just a tip of the iceberg

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jewish ANTIFA Member Was The Shooter And Not Thomas Crooks / Us Grandmother Set To Be Executed / Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.