Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,318 members, 7,881,167 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:44 PM

Urgent Reply Please - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent Reply Please (305 Views)

See The Shocking Reply A Woman Gave To A Pregnant Lady (photos) / See Shocking Reply Man Got After He Told Rich Friends To Teach Him How To Do It / Hilarious Reply From Sars After Shatta Wale Posted This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Reply Please by chidiezeh(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2018
Someone said he wants to use my account to enable him withdraw money that he's ATM got lost but he has all the details in his head ... which he did transfer the money to my account and went to withdraw the money....I went to the bank yesterday because I was unable to use the ATM machine...I got to the bank and was told my account has been freezed due to a transfer of fraudulent money that entered the account....which I didn't know that the person used my account to transfer the fraudulent money using quick teller

Bankers in the house..what's my stand on this case ...my parent sent me.my school fees and now my account has been freezed

Cc
Re: Urgent Reply Please by dingbang(m): 7:41am On Feb 10, 2018
Just begin to fast and pray that you aren't arrested.
Re: Urgent Reply Please by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 10, 2018
Trust no one ever again.

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested With Stolen Properties Worth $500,000 In US / House Help Caught In Lagos Feeding A 1 Yr Old Baby With Liquid Soap / Two Soldiers Killed In Renewed Fulani-farmer Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.