Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,956 members, 7,919,079 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:10 PM

Beware Of Fake Tyres, Electrical Equipment, SON Tells Nigerians - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Beware Of Fake Tyres, Electrical Equipment, SON Tells Nigerians (9551 Views)

See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia / How To Tell If Your Car Tyres Have Expired / Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Fake Tyres, Electrical Equipment, SON Tells Nigerians by pat1612(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2018
Useless organization for my genuine registered products to get import permit that is suppose to be free but officer has to approve and he ask me money every time i apply without that he doesn’t approve it.
You give a good environment for business to thrive and creat employment but all this useless people just frustrate people doing business angry
Re: Beware Of Fake Tyres, Electrical Equipment, SON Tells Nigerians by new2012: 9:40am On Feb 10, 2018
thesettingz:
very clean 4000KVA ELEPAQ GENERATOR for sale
Location logos and Ogun
Asking price is 65k

Mention for more info

4000KV?, that's 4000MVA. Guy, only u na NEPA!
Re: Beware Of Fake Tyres, Electrical Equipment, SON Tells Nigerians by NairaMaster1(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2018
folawalesegun:
A friend of mine bought four new tyres and within a week all had grown bombs. so what then is Son saying?

I experienced same.
SON is a corrupt organization. I won't take them serious.
Re: Beware Of Fake Tyres, Electrical Equipment, SON Tells Nigerians by hushpapi(m): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2018
The corrupt people won’t let the fake tyre business go away like that. It’s also one of their main reason why they want buhari out, more fake tyres, wires, cloth, shoes, fake drugs and all can come in. They enjoy seeing Nigerians suffer. Those people wey I Dey talk sabi demselves. They pay nepa regularly not to bring light so we can buy the generators in their shops.
Re: Beware Of Fake Tyres, Electrical Equipment, SON Tells Nigerians by Suko110(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2018
Over inflated tires still constitute major causes of accidents, but what re they (SON) doing to check mate substandard product.
Re: Beware Of Fake Tyres, Electrical Equipment, SON Tells Nigerians by Cocolatti(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2018
They should also tell Nigerians to beware of fake Politicians and Political Parties like Buhari and APC
Re: Beware Of Fake Tyres, Electrical Equipment, SON Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2018
Is there anything that is not fake in Nigeria? undecided

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Tyres, Electrical Equipment, SON Tells Nigerians by MrMakaveli20(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2018
handsomeyinka:
This one wan spoil business for ABA people,shey na for this Buhari Era person wan buy original tyre for car.
We never chop original food talkless of original tyre..
I beg make I go my vulcanizer place go buy used tyre put for my jalopy.
Baba same here o.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Tyres, Electrical Equipment, SON Tells Nigerians by godunia(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2018
"The state Coordinator of SON, Cross River State, Mr Emmanuel Ogbuji, said SON would soon embark on aggressive clampdown on firms and premises indulging in substandard products in the state."
Failure of system everywhere you turn
Re: Beware Of Fake Tyres, Electrical Equipment, SON Tells Nigerians by j1mmy: 11:48am On Feb 10, 2018
imported by igbo criminals
Re: Beware Of Fake Tyres, Electrical Equipment, SON Tells Nigerians by kingdenny(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Show me a toothless bull dog and I will show u SON.
An organisation that reflect the sorry state of a country called Nigeria.
Check my signature if u looking for genuine electrical products
Re: Beware Of Fake Tyres, Electrical Equipment, SON Tells Nigerians by collinsmcmorgan(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
All this bunch of criminals
They are just after the money involved.
This so called Nigeria sef don tire me
Re: Beware Of Fake Tyres, Electrical Equipment, SON Tells Nigerians by murmee: 9:27am On Feb 11, 2018
Ghostmode2two:
How did they get into the Nigerian market? Was SON sleeping?
SON is supposed to certify goods at the points of entry to Nigeria before being cleared by Customs but we all know that both Agencies are very corrupt.
Re: Beware Of Fake Tyres, Electrical Equipment, SON Tells Nigerians by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2018
murmee:
SON is supposed to certify goods at the points of entry to Nigeria before being cleared by Customs but we all know that both Agencies are very corrupt.

So who do they shout fowl since they indirectly allowed the substandard goods into the country at the point of entry? Don't you think the purpose of SON is defeated in this regard?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Highlander For Volvo XC 90 / Road Trip Through Interesting Nigeria (with pictures)! / To Make Sienna V6 Engine Fuel More Efficient Like Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.