Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,104 members, 7,907,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:55 PM

Help: What Business Can I Start In Portharcourt With N1m Capital? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: What Business Can I Start In Portharcourt With N1m Capital? (10900 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 / Starting A Business In Lagos With N1m. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: What Business Can I Start In Portharcourt With N1m Capital? by bloodred(f): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2010
I am a woman, recently married and relocated to Ph. I worked with a bank but have resigned. I just had a baby a month ago. I have a B.eng in Elect/computer. I am an MCSE, i'm mobile and also have full internet access. I am looking for advice on self employment/business i can do in PH. My starting capital is just about a million naira. Are there companies i can supply products and how can i go about that. Your input is welcome so long as it applies to Portharcourt.
Re: Help: What Business Can I Start In Portharcourt With N1m Capital? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2010
I don't know if you're determined to pursue an IT career, but if the answer to that is ''not necessarily'', I would suggest you set up a Fresh Sandwiches Service.

There are literally thousands of foreign workers in PH that would die for a reliable daily sandwich delivery service. Popular varieties include Egg and bacon, chicken and lettuce, turkey, ham and mustard, egg cress, cheese and tomato, sausage and egg, etc etc.

These must be fresh, well packaged and sealed, with a sell-by date on them, and a full description of the contents of the sandwich etc etc.

Open a small shop near a concentration of these offices. Keep all sandwiches in viewable refrigerated shelves. Package them in a way their contents can be seen by customers. They MUST be made daily and the unsold items disposed of at the end of the day. Always sell FRESH.

Start by delivering free sandwiches to the offices. They will get back to you to set up accounts, as well as patronise your shop. You can eventually expand, create a few more outlets, and if it all pans out right, you can begin to franchise your brand.

Study the European sandwich company, Pret A Manger, and use them as a template.

1 Like

Re: Help: What Business Can I Start In Portharcourt With N1m Capital? by udemsion: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2010
with N1m you can invest in local exchange of dollars to naira and be making at least N20000 per hour.if you are interested call UD on 07093236584 or email:udemsion@gmail.com.
thanks Udme

1 Like

Re: Help: What Business Can I Start In Portharcourt With N1m Capital? by gold22z: 2:00am On May 13, 2010
You resigned from your job for a reason. Going to work and back is not easy, so is any form of physical business and you have seen the hassles and traffic jam in P.H. Also you have a baby etc.
I stay in rivers-state and MAY have the perfect business for you.
email me at = eenweazu@live.com
Re: Help: What Business Can I Start In Portharcourt With N1m Capital? by olamson(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2010
e-MANUAL
CATFISH FARMING N 2,350
you can start with a plastic tank

SNAIL REARING N 2,350
check
The Punch:: Obasanjo establishes 500000 capacity snail farm
5 Mar 2008 , Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, established a snail farm with the assistance of the National Biotechnology Development Agency, ,
www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic, - Cached - Similar

The Punch:: Retiring into snail farming
5 Dec 2007 , Nwachukwu says that any worker who intends go into snail farming after , General Ibrahim Babangida and Chief Olusegun Obasanjo are in the ,
www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2007120427459 - Cached - Similar

CATFISH FARMING + SNAIL REARING N 3,500

I think you should invest in catfish farming and snail reaing. It is highly profitably with little or no mortality if it is done well

PLENTY CATFISH FARMING
Fisheries and snail rearing our goal

What We Do:
-Sales of mobile fishpond

-Setting up of fish farm

-Sales of fingerlings

-Consultancy services
ADDRESS AND CONTACT:
No 2 Temidire close,foursquare busstop
Adiyan orudu road alagbado
lagos
+234 8036320607
+234 8027524739

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. / Best Way To Receive Dollars In Nigeria? / Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.