Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,962 members, 7,980,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:15 PM

Lagos City Marathon 2018 Result Kiprotich Wins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos City Marathon 2018 Result Kiprotich Wins (949 Views)

D'banj, Kate Henshaw, Gbenro Ajibade, Beverly Osu At 2018 Lagos City Marathon / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda At Lagos City Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos City Marathon 2018 Result Kiprotich Wins by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2018

Lagos City Marathon 2018 Result kiprotich wins
We have a winner for the 2018 edition of the Access Bank Lagos City Marathon and it is Kenya Born Frenchman Abraham Kiprotich finishing first at 2hrs 8 minutes.

Kiprotich will take home the $50,000 prize money.

The first female to finish the 2018 edition of the Access Bank Lagos City Marathon has emerged and it is Herpha from Ethiopia.

The first Nigerian to finish the 2018 edition of the Access Bank Lagos City Marathon has emerged and it is Iliya Pam.

Congratulations!

The first Nigerian to finish

First female to finish

More http://fstrends.com.ng/2018/02/lagos-city-marathon-2018-result/
Cc: lalasticlala, fynestboi, missyb3

(1) (Reply)

How I Coped For Eight Years In His Marriage Without A Child - Rapper Ill Bliss / Niniola Performs At The Headies Awards With Bubble Gum In Her Mouth, Explain WHY / Wizkid’s Ex Tania Omotayo Accused Of Dating A Yahoo Boy For Handbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.