Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,353 members, 7,950,730 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Oppz!! Tekno Shades Mr Eazi In His Latest Track. @mreazi @selebobo @alhajitekno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oppz!! Tekno Shades Mr Eazi In His Latest Track. @mreazi @selebobo @alhajitekno (907 Views)

Tekno And Daughter Pose Together, Tiwa Savage And Selebobo React [photo] / Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi / "My Ugly Skin Is A Spiritual Case" - Mreazi Reveal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oppz!! Tekno Shades Mr Eazi In His Latest Track. @mreazi @selebobo @alhajitekno by Carliswagmalip(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2018
Tekno shades Mr Eazi; Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the very first musician beef of 2018 Tekno vs Mr Eazi

Soo my people, this rubbish started since last year, when our dear Mr Eazi said he was the creator of the 'Ghanaian sound' here in Nigeria

Uncle Runtown replied him, Mr Eazi threw shades back at Runtown, well and well no tomuch talk

Tekno just came out to tell Mr Eazi that if he does 'ANYHOW' he'll see 'ANYHOW' his intro to his latest track which dropped about 10 minutes ago, he said.. 

"Man say we never go Ghana, say na him sing all the banger, say na him get the banku, wey de make all the girls to the ginger, for many years we the dance Azonto back then that shit was the koko why you come the form ***** guy man just live life simple cause "IF YOU DO ANYHOW, YOU WILL SEE ANYHOW"

Download the song here

http://www.carliswagg.com/2018/02/10/jamz-download-anyhow-tekno-ft-og-x-flimzy-x-selebobo-selebobo-alhajitekno.html/amp

Source

https://www.carliswagg.com/2018/02/10/oppz-tekno-shades-mr-eazi-latest-track.html/amp

Cc lalasticala frontpage

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola Is Stingy -- Comedian Ushebebe / Not Only Ronaldo, Aubameyang Also Follows Davido On Instagram! / Popular Female Blogger Buys Herself A N30million Benz for her 29th Birthday(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.