Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,611 members, 7,924,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 09:23 PM

Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This (913 Views)

How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This by joecater: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2010
MY NAME IS  FROM JOE BALTIMORE MARYLAND.I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS OR MAGIC UNTIL I MET THIS SPELL CASTER ONCE WHEN I WENT TO AFRICA. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL.THE WOMAN I WANTED TO MARRY ME LEFT ME 2 WEEKS TO OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN. AND IT WAS WITH ME FOR TWO YEARS,  I REALLY LOVED HER BUT HER PARENTS WERE AGAINST US. SO WHEN I MET THE MAN, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED, AT FIRST I WAS SKEPTICAL BUT I JSUT GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS, SHE CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGISING, I DIDNT BELIEVE IT,  WELL WE ARE MARRIED NOW WITH KIDS AND MYLIFE IS BETTER OFF. INCASE ANYONE NEEDS THE MAN, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS adebisidamy@yahoo.co.uk , HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This by dominique(f): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2010
OMG shocked shocked shocked
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This by cantell(m): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2010
@Poster,
Bros, are you that desperate? Lord have mercy!
Using voodoo to get back your lost love will only offer temporary happiness to you. In the long run things would eventually get back to the way it was.
Follow follow love no be love.
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This by Woke4all(m): 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2010
You be magician abi na babalawo?
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This by indie22(f): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2010
Hope you know say one day she'll wake up chasing you with a weapon, wondering how the phuck she ended up with you.

Nothing lasts forever, least of all juju influenced fake love!
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This by 190: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2010
where is Kpolli nairaland new native doctor~

I believe this poster is talking abt kpolli!
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This by puskin: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2010
mMm?? Dey don come again oh!!!!!!
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This by kDB1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2010
YOU WILL GO TO HELL AND I'M SURE YOU NEED COMPANY THATS Y YOU ARE PUTTING THIS UP ON NL. IF ITS A JOKE STOP IT! SOME PEEPS ARE ON THE EDGE YOU JUST MAY PUSH THEM OVER.

YOU ARE A LOOSER AND A WEAK MAN. DO YOU ALSO ASK YOUR JAZZ MAN FOR HELP WIT UR E.RE.ECT.ION.? OR TO HELP F.I.R.E YOUR WIFE.
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This by eridah2007(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2010
ANODA SCAM FORMAT,CHECK IT OUT. shocked
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This by kpolli(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2010
scam artist
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This by Chilug(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2010
Abraham where at thou. Lord i heard thy voice and hid my face for i was ashame of my nackedness,why was he nacked because of a woman. He that findeth a wife find a good thing. Not he that God gave a wife. Be careful how u chose your wife, it might be your end.
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This by sophy09: 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2010
Na wa o, see what the world is turning into. I am very surprised that nowadays I tend to see thread relating to black magic.
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This by rare004: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2010
scammer!
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This by sevule(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2010
Silly man how can you be posting this kind of crap?
Accept Jesus into your life now or,
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This by dns(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2010
joecater:

MY NAME IS  FROM JOE BALTIMORE MARYLAND.I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS OR MAGIC UNTIL I MET THIS SPELL CASTER ONCE WHEN I WENT TO AFRICA. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL.THE WOMAN I WANTED TO MARRY ME LEFT ME 2 WEEKS TO OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN. AND IT WAS WITH ME FOR TWO YEARS,  I REALLY LOVED HER BUT HER PARENTS WERE AGAINST US. SO WHEN I MET THE MAN, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED, AT FIRST I WAS SKEPTICAL BUT I JSUT GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS, SHE CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGISING, I DIDNT BELIEVE IT,  WELL WE ARE MARRIED NOW WITH KIDS AND MYLIFE IS BETTER OFF. INCASE ANYONE NEEDS THE MAN, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS adebisidamy@yahoo.co.uk , HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT
bros u tire meooo, see that thing wey u dey fine NL, u no go seeeam at all. i beg u no soul wey dey avialable to follow u go hell fire. please remove ur BABA email and please tell am say him self no dey safe if him no repent. thank u. 4 ur usual co-operation
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This by ruskiee(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2010
Comedian grin
Re: Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This by jfking2005(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2010
I pity the woman,

you will use VOODOO control her all thru the days of her life.

The man wey she wan marry b4 no go know say na Voodoo them take snatch his heartrub.

O guy!!!!  you disgrace yoursef   angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal / How Can I Avoid The Temptation / Fake Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.