Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,611 members, 7,979,066 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:40 PM

Any Company That Need Supplyer Or Buyer Of Any Scraps Equipment Can Contacts Me - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Company That Need Supplyer Or Buyer Of Any Scraps Equipment Can Contacts Me (794 Views)

Be The Fortunate Buyer Of This Very Clean Silver Color 2008 Toyota Camry@ 2.7m. / Be The Fortunate Buyer Of This Very Clean Black 2007 Fj Cruiser @ 3.89m! / Company That Makes Use Of Fairly Used Buses In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Company That Need Supplyer Or Buyer Of Any Scraps Equipment Can Contacts Me by wcnltd: 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2010
Any Company That Need Supplyer Or Buyer Of Any Scraps Equipment Can Contacts Me
My name is blessed Chidon.a dealler of scrap properties of all tipes.such likes scrap corpper wires,
brase,allumiun,batteries,iron,cast,stenlence,etc.any company that needs supplyer of any scrap items
should contact me 4 supplyer of any quantity they want.provided they buys at good prices i will supply.
I also Need Scrap Properties To Buy From Companies.preferable in portharcourt .
such likes scrap machenaries from construction companies.scrap baterries
,eletrical equipments,scrap aluminium zink of all type,soler enegy wast bateries,
scrap aluminium of all type,scrap eletrical wires of all type,scrap aut spare
parts of all type, scrap ship or plan parts, scrap beems, rods,angles any srap iron,
wast eletronic appliances such as wast ac,ups,steblizers, burnt generators or
listers coils,air compressors,etc. i`m in seriously in need of connection of how
to be buying from companies, banks, indostries, goverment offices like PHC,NITEL,ETC.
nomater the qauntity of it.preferably from portharcourt or other eastern part of the Nigeria .I will pay 10% of the amount i buy the goods to anyone that connect me to buy things from companies as comission.address: FLEET OIL MILL3 PORT-HARCOURT NIGERIA.TEL:08034278290,07034810394 EMAIL:wcn_ltd@yahoo.com
Re: Any Company That Need Supplyer Or Buyer Of Any Scraps Equipment Can Contacts Me by cosby(m): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2010
can i get air quality equipments? like for carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide, Nitrogen dioxide and co.
it has to be portable hand held and outdoor. thanks
Re: Any Company That Need Supplyer Or Buyer Of Any Scraps Equipment Can Contacts Me by ESEL: 11:12am On Apr 21, 2010
FOR YOUR MOBILE DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE ON YOUR CAR, CALL 08035496482 or 08055673680. He will Diagnose your Car and get back your Car in good shape anywhere (Mobile Service).

Never Neglect Lights such as; CHECK ENGINE, ABS, SRS AIRBAG, MAINTENANCE REQUIRED, TRAC ON and the rest.

He is trained for all these.

Re: Any Company That Need Supplyer Or Buyer Of Any Scraps Equipment Can Contacts Me by Fhemmmy: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2010
Great idea you have there.
However, have you checked to be sure that you would be able to export those scraps, cos that is where the good money is, except you only wanna sell locally, which aint that bad too.

Happy sales

(1) (Reply)

2009 Nissan Altima (black) / Urgently Need A 2001 Crv Se 4wd With Leather Seats And A 2003/2004 Corolla / Newly Imported 2000 Nissan Altima For Sale (tokunbo) - N750,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.