Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,799 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:04 AM

“Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals (47473 Views)

Why Duncan Mighty Prostrated For Davido – Manager Reveals / Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals by Afrocentric: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
When she was teased about being fearful of the prediction about her death
She replied:
"Even evil spirits get weakness"
she was right
Re: “Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals by vicardino(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2018
Give me the scripture to prove this. Lot wasn't saved on the strength of his righteousness but on the strength of the intercession and stature of Abraham before God
Slikbae:
Wrong! Lot was saved because he was righteous.

1 Like

Re: “Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals by vicardino(m): 8:17am On Feb 11, 2018
You obviously don't know what you are saying
Slikbae:
Mtcheeew. People be saying what they don't know.
Re: “Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals by makydebbie(f): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2018
Mckandre:
took u long enough 2reply, seems like u had a hard time deciding that. undecided
I don't sleep on nairaland, I've things doing offline. Just so you know, you're not entitled to a rapid reply, I don't owe you anything.

4 Likes

Re: “Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals by Mckandre(m): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
makydebbie:
I don't sleep on nairaland, I've things doing offline. Just so you know, you're not entitled to a rapid reply, I don't owe you anything.
hm, see finishing. grin

Na so, someone that is so engulfed with her life has more posts than the mod lalasticlala himself. gals nd pretense eh, whenever something that will seem frivolous is debated, they will crawl back to their hole nd raise a card. look lassie, don't take it on me, m not the cause of ur monthly cramps. undecided
Re: “Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals by Gruvychuky(f): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
gypsey:
Right! so the useless blood sucking God couldn't save her then? After her fasting and praying.

God must be a fraudster, for collecting all that thithes and donations and still did Nada! churches, pastors, jesus and God are all crooks!
God doesn't need your money. Only accept Jesus and believe then you shall be saved
Re: “Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals by Espada10: 7:07am On Feb 12, 2018
Mckandre:
hm, see finishing. grin

Na so, someone that is so engulfed with her life has more posts than the mod lalasticlala himself. gals nd pretense eh, whenever something that will seem frivolous is debated, they will crawl back to their hole nd raise a card. look lassie, don't take it on me, m not the cause of ur monthly cramps. undecided
na now you know..makydebbie and hypocrisy are like 5 and 6 ..always shifting the goal post

Re: “Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Gruvychuky:

God doesn't need your money. Only accept Jesus and believe then you shall be saved
Really? so why do pastors demand for thithes and donations? Apparently the thithes and donation are for God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Shares Video Of Her Daughter, Ibuere In Hospital, Blasts Ken Bramor / Precious Eke: I Cant Go With Pant And Bra On Set / Zubby Michael Shuts Down Shoprite Onitsha As He Visits Ingoliment Gold (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.