Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,644 members, 7,889,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:41 PM

Upgraded Sex Dolls That Can Cook And Clean Goes On Sale In 2019 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upgraded Sex Dolls That Can Cook And Clean Goes On Sale In 2019 (2276 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upgraded Sex Dolls That Can Cook And Clean Goes On Sale In 2019 by ohhi: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
As the demand for sex dolls continue to rise worldwide, tech companies are making moves to create sex robots that capable of cooking and cleaning.
According to the spokesman of one of the tech companies, the cooking and cleaning sex robots would be available for purchase from 2019.

Lately, the introduction of sex robots had generated an ongoing debate. While some have criticized this development, others found it applaudable. However, many still think sex robots will have a negative impact on society and sex life, as people may choose sex robots over actual people. Now it is about to get tougher when the sex robots are upgraded to clean and cook.

Jan Kunchai, an engineer at RealBotix said,

“I’ve dated around six women in my entire life and all six cheated on me, I’m six for six like Jordan. Anyways I thought it would be a good idea to create a robot that can cook and clean so I don’t have to get cheated on anymore, the next step would probably be a sex robot that can reproduce”.
http://allure.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/upgraded-sex-dolls-can-cook-clean-goes-sale-2019/

Re: Upgraded Sex Dolls That Can Cook And Clean Goes On Sale In 2019 by aminu790(m): 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Upgraded Sex Dolls That Can Cook And Clean Goes On Sale In 2019 by Lalas247(f): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
“I’ve dated around six women in my entire life and all six cheated on me, I’m six for six like Jordan. Anyways I thought it would be a good idea to create a robot that can cook and clean so I don’t have to get cheated on anymore, the next step would probably be a sex robot that can reproduce”.

Hmmm ...
so you dated 6... all 6 cheated lol I ant even laugh grin ......

Let’s hope your new toy don’t malfunction into another man’s yard cry

(1) (Reply)

Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused / Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? / Flip Cash Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.