Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:01 PM

SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! (1466 Views)

2012 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Tx-l...5,9m / Accord 09 Black Pimped Navi..SOLD/(its Another1)...3m / 2000 Nissan Altima Se, From Usa, 5 Speed Manual Transmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by KunleA2(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2010
As much as i don't deal much with Salvaged Autos, there are still handful that are worth the effort and savings.
I came Across this super clean and very beautiful 2007 Accord EX-L.

I am sure that someone might be interested in the car. Below are the specs:

[size=18pt]SALVAGED 2007 HONDA ACCORD EX-L!!![/size]

***69,Bleep miles
***Leather
***5 Speed Manual Transmission
***Navigation
***4 Cylinder Engine
***6 CD Player
***Sunroof
***XM Satellite Radio
***Extremely Clean
***Steering Controls
***Alloy Wheels (with very Good Tires)

[size=14pt]Total Cost to your compound in Lagos: N2.45m[/size]

It takes about 4weeks after leaving the US to get to you.

My contact is: promise72@yahoo.com

Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by KunleA2(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2010
more

Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by KunleA2(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2010
more

Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by KunleA2(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2010
more

Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by KunleA2(m): 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2010
more

Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by KunleA2(m): 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2010
more

Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by KunleA2(m): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2010
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by KunleA2(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2010
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by KunleA2(m): 6:57am On Apr 23, 2010
Still on
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by KunleA2(m): 10:24am On Apr 26, 2010
Available
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by KunleA2(m): 8:51am On Apr 28, 2010
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by KunleA2(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2010
available
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by eros(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2010
. . . . . . .

Just passing by, thought i leave my footprints behind.
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by Emperoh(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2010
Chai!!!!! Ol this car is cleaner than many non-salvage title cars being advertised on this forum!!
Happy sales man. . . . .scrambling to see if i can get a client!!

Pls can u run this VIN for me?
Its urgent!! 1HGCM66503A008283
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by Busybody2(f): 4:49am On May 05, 2010
Kunle-A:

As much as i don't deal much with Salvaged Autos . . .

Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by osarodon(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2010

How come you are into it now?

Your price is way too high, I guess you remember my ID and I did same
ride automatic with better mileage and you tried to run it down.

Happy sales,
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by KunleA2(m): 6:40pm On May 13, 2010
osarodon:

How come you are into it now?

Your price is way too high, I guess you remember my ID and I did same
ride automatic with better mileage and you tried to run it down.

Happy sales,

With all due respect, it will be nice to get all facts straight before you make a judgement. Your vehicle has a CLOTH Interior and NO NAVIGATION. I will like to think that you know enough about Honda's and specs before you start accusing me that my car is overpriced.

Brand new, the difference in the specs alone is almost $5000. Just for the leather and Navigation. Something like this with clean title will be close to N2.8-N3m.

Here is your link:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-417241.0.html

As a seller, its your responsibility to know the history of what you are selling before you post it. A prospective buyer asked for a VIN check on your ride and i posted it there  undecided

What harm is that. How is that trying to run you down when all i did was state the facts of the car that YOU posted? I did not make the history on the car up (that will be running you down) But stating the facts and the obvious, i beg to disagree.

Let me ask you, will your conscience let you sell a salvaged car as clean (even when you know) and the buyer doesn't know? I wouldn't.

You and i are probably from a different school of thought. As much as i will like to sell the car, all my livelihood doesn't depend on this car alone. So i don't have to be shady or dishonest on its history.

People request for accidented cars all the time, but what you are trying to do is sell an salvaged car without DISCLOSURE!. Mine is highlighted and bolded in RED.

This is a salvaged car i came across it along the way. I DISCLOSED IT UPFRONT!!! YOU DIDN'T!!!! That is the difference.

[size=14pt]STATING A FACT ON YOUR POSTING = RUNNING YOU DOWN        NOT FROM WHERE I AM FROM![/size]

Have a wonderful day.
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by osarodon(m): 12:06am On May 14, 2010
but what you are trying to do is sell an salvaged car without DISCLOSURE![color=#990000][/color]

Here you go again and revealing the VIN was an honest thing to do so drop those accusation.
My aim of revealing the VIN was for people to run their checks and make up their mind whether to
buy or not.
So you see your judgement were wrong.

Your car is nice and good but for the manual transmission for a powerful machine like this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Happy sales.
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by charlesisu: 12:27am On May 14, 2010
Kunle A pls post the vin number, let us see the extent of the damage.
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by Busybody2(f): 1:10am On May 14, 2010
What an irony cheesy He did not reveal his own VIN number, yet called someone to task over the Vin they provided, what a flaming hyprocrite undecided

And why did Monitor Jenju not ask for the VIN till today
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by osarodon(m): 8:20am On May 14, 2010
Kunle-A:

As much as i don't deal much with Salvaged Autos, there are still handful that are worth the effort and savings.

***69,Bleep miles
***Leather
***Navigation
***4 Cylinder Engine
***6 CD Player
***Sunroof
***XM Satellite Radio
***Extremely Clean
***Steering Controls

KUNLE-A

Can I have the VIN of this car?
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by osarodon(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2010
Kunle-A:

***69,Bleep miles
***Leather
***Navigation
***4 Cylinder Engine
***6 CD Player
***Sunroof
***XM Satellite Radio
***Extremely Clean
***Steering Controls

KUNLE-A

[size=16pt]Can I have the VIN of this car?[/size]
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by KunleA2(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2010
Of course. Calm down. Its just past midnight now California time. Will try to get by there tomorrow or probably Monday. I have auction to attend tomorrow. OK?
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by Igwe9(m): 9:41am On May 14, 2010
Na wa for you sef, grin you should have known.
tho, the car looks sweet and very clean.
lest i forget, may God bless you for disclosing the Title upfront.
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by baconline(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2010
THe truth of the issue is a salvage might have nothing to do with its appearance. Presently I have been offered 2010 cars all BRAND NEW,NEVER BEEN DRIVEN BEFORE AS SALVAGE(Nylons and seals all intact!. I sold 2 salvages about a year ago and the owners keep hailing me for the deal I gave them.

Emperoh:

Chai!!!!! Ol this car is cleaner than many non-salvage title cars being advertised on this forum!!
Happy sales man. . . . .scrambling to see if i can get a client!!

Pls can u run this VIN for me?
Its urgent!! 1HGCM66503A008283

Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by gestapo(f): 12:24am On May 16, 2010
osarodon:

KUNLE-A

Can I have the VIN of this car?

yes you can.
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by sonety2k(m): 4:02am On May 16, 2010
baconline:

THe truth of the issue is a salvage might have nothing to do with its appearance. Presently I have been offered 2010 cars all BRAND NEW,NEVER BEEN DRIVEN BEFORE AS SALVAGE(Nylons and seals all intact!. I sold 2 salvages about a year ago and the owners keep hailing me for the deal I gave them.

Baconline am also in to salvage cars sales , kindly send me more info about the 2010 cars , to my mail box -sonetauto@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by KunleA2(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2010
charlesisu:

Kunle A pls post the vin number, let us see the extent of the damage.

gestapo:

yes you can.

So much for your integrity You seem to be confused which login name to use and hide behind. Playing little kids game. Hiding and throwing stone from the sideline. Remember: Everything you do on the face of the earth is never a secret: The eyes are always watching.

Im on to you like white on rice.
Re: SOLD!!! : Salvaged '07 Accord Ex-l** 5 Speed Manual. Leather. Navi. SOLD!!! by KunleA2(m): 8:11am On May 16, 2010
osarodon:

KUNLE-A

[size=16pt]Can I have the VIN of this car?[/size]

[size=48pt]                   SOLD!!!![/size]

Like i promised you, when i went by there yesterday, i found out that the car was sold. Its owned by a friend who deals with Honda parts. We'll be better next time around. I however do have a 2010 Salvaged Civic up for sale. Practically Brand New - [44 miles]. 

Please find link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-446330.0.html

And of course, VIN is included this time.

(1) (Reply)

2009 Accord Ex Odometer 18k @ 3.7mil / FULL OPTION ACURA TL Just For 1.15m. / A Very Clean Registered 2010 Kia Cerato For N1.780m sold sold sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.