Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (102947 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2018
Martin0:

oh now u see it so easy,

yeah no datesgrin

good for you but wait oo so bubu just allow u stay just like that

Lol, who said I was alone? wink
I was just having some quiet time at home. It's not by force to go out, just because everyone else is. Sometimes these "special" days don't coincide with the state of your wellbeing. Yesterday I wasn't feeling good.

You say you just returned from a trip, where did you go?
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Martin0(m): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, who said I was alone? wink
I was just having some quiet time at home. It's not by force to go out, just because everyone else is. Sometimes these "special" days don't coincide with the state of your wellbeing. Yesterday I wasn't feeling good.

You say you just returned from a trip, where did you go?

oh I see OK oo

OK, i travelled to a state in Nigeria called enugu!
eastern part of the country.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2018
Martin0:

oh I see OK oo

OK, i travelled to a state in Nigeria called enugu!
eastern part of the country.

I see.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Martin0(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I see.
eheh that reminds me u remember our last conversation before i today?
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2018
Martin0:

eheh that reminds me u remember our last conversation before i today?

Yes. I'm still thinking grin
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Martin0(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I see.

OMG plenty like so many tinz I will like to know about you, jeez release urself for me now before i vex oogrin
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2018
Martin0:

OMG plenty like so many tinz I will like to know about you, jeez release urself for me now before i vex oogrin

Good things come to those who wait tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Martin0(m): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yes. I'm still thinking grin

he he hahahahahgringringrin Na wa for u ooogrin

OK maybe u are shy girl, i see it in you, be free my dear don't care abt what NL iz gonna say

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Martin0(m): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Good things come to those who wait tongue
and who said so? you?
good tinz is for her who is ready like fast train � grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It was? I hope you enjoyed your birthday & happy belated birthday, CB smiley

Do you know what that means? It means we have something in common tongue

Yea we have something in common I know that before I came up to you I just pray it work out perfect well because I like you I really do
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It was? I hope you enjoyed your birthday & happy belated birthday, CB smiley

Do you know what that means? It means we have something in common tongue

I spend my birthday in church after was I got back home and you how dis you spend your val day
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:37am On Feb 15, 2018
centboy123456:

Yea we have something in common I know that before I came up to you I just pray it work out perfect well because I like you I really do

What's that we have in common? Just trying to see if we're talking about the same thing.

So, how did you celebrate your big day?
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2018
centboy123456:

I spend my birthday in church after was I got back home and you how dis you spend your val day

In church?

Why do I feel like you're not telling the truth?

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

In church?

Why do I feel like you're not telling the truth?

lol u funny why will I lie to someone I LOVE no I did spend it in church yesterday this year I change the kind of life style I use to now am a change person and am happy I have found you
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2018
centboy123456:

lol u funny why will I lie to someone I LOVE no I did spend it in church yesterday this year I change the kind of life style I use to now am a change person and am happy I have found you

LMFAO. There're you go again putting the carriage infront of the horse. Do you know just how insincere you're sounding right now?

Good to know you're on some self-actualization shìt though. I respect that, even though I can't really shake the feeling that you're trying to pull a fast one on me. Yay you.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. There're you go again putting the carriage infront of the horse. Do you know just how insincere you're sounding right now?

Good to know you're on some self-actualization shìt though. I respect that, even though I can't really shake the feeling that you're trying to pull a fast one on me. Yay you.

why will u say that or u think am lieing when I say I like you
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2018
centboy123456:

why will u say that or u think am lieing when I say I like you

Lets leave it right there.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lets leave it right there.

OK how is your day going
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2018
centboy123456:

OK how is your day going

Quiet.

Where in your country are you from, CB?
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Quiet.
Where in your country are you from, CB?

am from delta state but I leave in lagos

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
centboy123456:

am from delta state but I leave in lagos

Ok smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ok smiley

we're from in s a
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
centboy123456:

we're from in s a

I was born in East London but now I live in Pretoria.

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

OK that good to know

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

tell me how is life like in s. a
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
centboy123456:

tell me how is life like in s. a

It has its ups & downs. As you may have read or perhaps heard, it's not a safe place to live in at times. The people can be messed up sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It has its ups & downs. As you may have read or perhaps heard, it's not a safe place to live in at times. The people can be messed up sometimes.

same thing here in Nigeria and lagos is a very busy city and hot too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

can I see your picture I just wanna see you and to see how beautiful you are
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
centboy123456:

same thing here in Nigeria and lagos is a very busy city and hot too

I'm sure it is. I saw the traffic you guys were experiencing yesterday, on another thread. Nigeria is extremely populated.

Funny you mention the heat, because I've heard some Nigerians who are living in SA, complain that the weather here is too cold. The difference in climate must be huge.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm sure it is. I saw the traffic you guys were experiencing yesterday, on another thread. Nigeria is extremely populated.

Funny you mention the heat, because I've heard some Nigerians who are living in SA, complain that the weather here is too cold. The difference in climate must be huge.

yeah the climate is different we are not use to cold here Nigeria is very hot
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

and am still waiting for the pictures
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
centboy123456:

yeah the climate is different we are not use to cold here Nigeria is very hot

Have you ever been here or outside of your country?

Don't be ashamed to admit it. I've also never stepped a foot outside of SA. But I plan to visit a few countries in the future.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.