Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,950 members, 7,903,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together (40731 Views)

Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by boldking(m): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2018
if your ways pleases the lord he makes even your enemies to be at peace with

2 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Psalmpy(m): 10:01am On Feb 11, 2018
Our spiritual mummies

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by hopefulLandlord: 10:02am On Feb 11, 2018
external001:

Pls flee from all. This
Yeah sis, I always flee from these scammers
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Farmafric(m): 10:03am On Feb 11, 2018
May God continue to bless these women who have stood in thin and thin with their husbands to create world class organisation that have not only affected lives of millions of Nigerians but globally as well. The church in Nigeria have contributed to our development more than any other organization had. Starting from the Catholic and CMS missionaries that brought civilization to Idahosa, Awesome, Oyedipo that thought us that we can be real prince and princesses.

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by kinibigdeal(m): 10:03am On Feb 11, 2018
WhoRUDeceiving:

In what way? Except you all have taken White Jesus and A-rab Muhammed to another level in Africa's largest BLACK economy abi?

All the money you guys give to Oyedepo and Adeboye, yet you have no good roads, no good hospitals, no good airlines that can compete internationally, and worse, no good government, because you are doing thanksgiving, baby dedication, elders meeting, bazaar, pastor's wife birthday, and all types of bull.Shi.t.....

And it is by design. See these wives are living like real housewives of Atlanta and you fools are there suffering and being distracted like Niggers Lord Lugard said you would end up being.

So is pastor Adeboye's wife that will fix your road for you.

6 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Waky509(m): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2018
wink wink winkNice ladys
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Odjesha: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2018
happney65:
I doubt if oyedepo and Adeboye go still dey fuckkk these People..Their husbands must have one girl in the corner sucking off their dickss..Ahahahahahaahahahaahaha
U sure say u well so?just asking o

2 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by kolawoleibukun: 10:08am On Feb 11, 2018
two wives of thieves

2 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by kinibigdeal(m): 10:08am On Feb 11, 2018
Karlovich:
OLEdepo and adebOLE, buhari must go back to daura next year

It will take years before your Imam will get to their level if at all they will. The way your Imani's and Alfa's tries to level up during naming ceremony or wedding is appalling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Diso60090(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2018
Quiver:
Say no more, Faith Oyedepo is really cute. These are women who have done well.

Who em don epp
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by kinibigdeal(m): 10:12am On Feb 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
two wives of thieves

That does not change them it only change you and make you frustrated. You better go to the mosque and pray

2 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by deebrain(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2018
Bishop's wife is not looking bad o...
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by congorasta: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2018
Beejay3000:
Igbo people won't like this

I am ashamed of you..
your own primitive senses stinks
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by ProPastorChris(m): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2018
kinibigdeal:

So is pastor Adeboye's wife that will fix your road for you.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by deebrain(m): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
two wives of thieves
Its an understatement when compared to your own mother.

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by OboOlora(f): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2018
WAGS cheesy
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by PataAlhaja(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2018
seunlayi:
This is nice and an inspiration to other women

... inspiration to religious fanatics, you meant.
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by BushWickBill: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2018
seunlayi:
This is nice and an inspiration to other women
Which inspiration? Why are you so easily fooled by facades?

One of them is a hardcore tribalist.
I know that for a fact.

Don't be fooled by appearances.

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Ken4agent(m): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:
God bless you Mummys'

Redirect the prayer to yourself....God blessed them already...their husbby own a private jet grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by PataAlhaja(m): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2018
happney65:
I doubt if oyedepo and Adeboye go still dey fuckkk these People..Their husbands must have one girl in the corner sucking off their dickss..Ahahahahahaahahahaahaha

That's risky and might adversely affect their business ventures! Na masturbation sure pass for the 2 Niggers.

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 11, 2018
Eating the tithe cheesy
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by happney65: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2018
PataAlhaja:

That's risky and might adversely affect their business ventures! Na masturbation sure pass for the 2 Niggers.

Bro..Forget that..Them get girlfriends somewhere..Am 100% sure about that...Living an extravagant life like that and not having a girl Wey go dey suck off their dickss..Naaaa
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by millionboi2: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2018
Quiver:
Say no more, Faith Oyedepo is really cute. These are women who have done well.
not all this slay things on nairaland.

Slaying ppls destiny

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by happney65: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2018
FTrebirth:

God forgive you. grin grin
My ashawo brother..How u dey?My hand dey up ohh..
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by FTrebirth(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2018
happney65:

My ashawo brother..How u dey?My hand dey up ohh..

i greet you, bro.

happy sunday!
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 11, 2018
happney65:
Bros, oya follow me. Let's go back to our thread. grin grin grin grin
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by correctguy101(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2018
happney65:

Mumu boi.. hahahaha

See as you be like akpors
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by BushWickBill: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2018
frosbel2:
Eating the tithe cheesy
As in.
One cannot bring her husbands temper under control to stop him from throwing curses up and down and slapping illiterate juveniles on his so called pulpit.
Yet they say they are radiating the glory of God.

As for the other one, no comment. The so-called Motherin Israel is not as angelic as they portray her to be. Let her wear all the frocks and umbrella hats in the world to deceive people into thinking they are humble.

I know the touch-not-my-anointed crew will have me for dinner but I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 11, 2018
BushWickBill:

As in.
One cannot bring her husbands temper under control to stop him from throwing curses up and down and slapping illiterate juveniles on his so called pulpit.
Yet they say they are radiating the glory of God.

As for the other one, no comment. The so-called Motherin Israel is not as angelic as they portray her to be. Let her wear all the frocks and umbrella hats in the world to deceive people into thinking they are humble.

I know the touch-not-my-anointed crew will have me for dinner but I don't care.

Correct. It's all fake!
Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 11, 2018
Farmafric:
[s]May God continue to bless these women who have stood in thin and thin with their husbands to create world class organisation that have not only affected lives of millions of Nigerians but globally as well[/s]. The church in Nigeria have contributed to our development more than any other organization had. Starting from the Catholic and CMS missionaries that brought civilization to [s]Idahosa, Awesome, Oyedipo that thought us that we can be real prince and princesses.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by Jakumo(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2018
WhoRUDeceiving:

In what way? Except you all have taken White Jesus and A-rab Muhammed to another level in Africa's largest BLACK economy abi?

All the money you guys give to Oyedepo and Adeboye, yet you have no good roads, no good hospitals, no good airlines that can compete internationally, and worse, no good government, because you are doing thanksgiving, baby dedication, elders meeting, bazaar, pastor's wife birthday, and all types of bull.Shi.t.....

And it is by design. See these wives are living like real housewives of Atlanta and you fools are there suffering and being distracted like Niggers Lord Lugard said you would end up being.

But but Pastor Adejale Adebole PROMISED me a RESERVED seat on the RIGHT side of Jeeesus in the hereafter, in exchange for just 85% of my monthly salary during the here-and-now.

I must let you know that I get laid very often with women of glorious attribute, simply because I can BOAST about that heavenly seat allocation I am buying with installments made by way of my humble monthly contribution towards fuel costs to keep aloft the fleet of tax-free luxury jets used by Pastor Adebole and other Men of Dog operating in Nigeria, for the conveyance of our urgent prayers and petitions, DIRECTLY to heaven, for strategic placement at the very TOP of the in-box on God's desk, after smoothly bypassing all personal assistants, secretaries and bouncers along the way there.

Thank you Jeeesus.

I am normally flat broke after giving away most of my monthly salary to Pastor Adebole, so now I can't wait to reach heaven, where all my tithe, harvest, special prayer and holy water payments will be repaid with stupendous accrued interest returns sufficient to finance the Ferrari lifestyle that befits me both here AND later in heaven.

Some may look forward to 72 virgins in heaven, but all I want is cash money returns on my investments paid to Pastor Adebole in good faith for so many years during which my understanding family went hungry to ensure that Pastor Adebole was NEVER short-changed when that gigantic collection basket came around at month-end.

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together by juanjo2: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2018
Macmoni:
is it paining u?
apart from church... tell me their source of income

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paying For Prayer: I Went Into Debt, Trying To Secure A Miracle / Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him / I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.