Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,397 members, 7,891,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Your Partner's Habit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Partner's Habit (638 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Partner's Habit by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 21, 2010
Everybody has one habit or the other. So does my girlfriend, she loves eating chocolate and cakes alot. And thats the habit i'm still trying to snatch from her. So nairalanders, expose the habit of ur partner(s) here.
Re: Your Partner's Habit by googles: 3:32am On Apr 21, 2010
emmboy:

Everybody has one habit or the other. So does my girlfriend, she loves eating chocolate and cakes alot. And thats the habit i'm still trying to snatch from her. So nairalanders, expose the habit of your partner(s) here.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

why ? you are tired of spending your hard-earned bucks on chocolate and cakes ? tongue just kidding
Re: Your Partner's Habit by Ruq: 3:51am On Apr 21, 2010
That's a good habit why would you wanna snatch that?? lol!!!!!
Re: Your Partner's Habit by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 21, 2010
In a nut shell, i'm trying to help her count her calories. Cos her habit is so anatomically disastrous.
Re: Your Partner's Habit by madlady(f): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2010
emmboy:

In a nut shell, i'm trying to help her count her calories. Cos her habit is so anatomically disastrous.

That hilarious but true.

I LOVE LOVE chocolate ( good quality, not the dairy milk type) when I decided to indulge I do count the calories.

Topic@ My ex had a habit of saying "na wa for u" whenever he wanted me to stop being stubborn.
Re: Your Partner's Habit by fubiluv: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2010
Are actually asking used to wash our dirty linen here in the public?
No way.
My good habit is praying.lo!
Re: Your Partner's Habit by iice(f): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2010
Did someone say cake? cheesy
I have the same habit. . .actually have a thing for desserts cheesy

Habit of calling me all the time angry

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Wots Da Prob? / The Reach To True Love: An Article. / What Do You Hunger For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.