Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,791 members, 7,938,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos (18367 Views)

BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Richest Man In Abba With Illegal Gun (photos) / Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos / ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by FisifunKododada: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
We don't need to know the name...we already know where he is from

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by smokedfish: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
It is either he is an Afonja or an IPOB
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by smokedfish: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
FisifunKododada:
We don't need to know the name...we already know where he is from
where grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by Pat081: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
Omeokachie:
Vehicle plate number...hidden
Suspect's picture...not shown
Suspect's name...not given

How are we to believe these items were not shown just to create a buzz and continue the stereotype against Nigerians in that country?
U re right so far dat dey hate Nigerians n other black African countries dey can cook up lies so dat dey can send dem to jail
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bensonjayjay:

By now I think you should stay glue with your "brighter grammar"...
thanks! for the corrections grin Anything else reasonable you would like to Add? or did you quoted me just to correct me on the words?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by john650(m): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ok. So he is an unregistered pharmacist...lol.

On a more serious note, it takes a certain level boldness to be manufacturing and selling illicit drugs in a country other than your own. What exactly are these people thinking? Probably what they would do with the money, like build a house in their village. Do they even consider the feelings of the natives whose communities are being ravaged by drugs? I must make it by any means mentality is killing Igbo boys in foreign lands. When will this thinking end?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by 12submarine(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
john650:
Ok. So he is an unregistered pharmacist...lol.

On a more serious note, it takes a certain level boldness to be manufacturing and selling illicit drugs in a country other than your own. What exactly are these people thinking? Probably what they would do with the money, like build a house in their village. Do they even consider the feelings of the natives whose communities are being ravaged by drugs? I must make it by any means mentality is killing Igbo boys in foreign lands. When will this thinking end?
I can't see where the tribe is stated in the original post, please what am I missing.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by j1mmy: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
igbo drug dealers are being described simply as Nigerians - what a pity!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
No need to investigate; this case has developer signature all over it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Praktikals:

Someone cannot develop another man's land in
peace? Is that how south Africans use to do?

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by DriveByKiller: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Only if Zulus will stay off crack supply will cease coming.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by Martin0(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
gypsey:
thanks! for the corrections grin Anything else reasonable you would like to Add? or did you quoted me just to correct me on the words?
. hahahahah ndi mpama
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by bugidon(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
If e pain you too much start agitating for biafra #afonja
Luxuryconsult:
Do i still have to check the name? If not igbo, which tribe again. They have destroyed the green passport and the name all over the world. Useless people. i'm sure if eventually they give them this biafra they are agitating for, it will only take them 2 months to spoil the name internationally. You will never see them here. They'd do what they know how to do best 'boycott' the thread. Useless people. You can't enter anywhere without people asking if you are not igbo before they can have anything to do with you. I think i'd have to go about with a customised cloth stating 'please i am yoruba' so peoples mind can be at rest when they hear 'he's a Nigerian'.keep spoiling the name you hear. Useless criminals
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
bugidon:
If e pain you too much start agitating for biafra #afonja
criminal from the rising sun spotted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by bugidon(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Coward afonja spotted
Luxuryconsult:
criminal from the rising sun spotted

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by Absuchat(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Do i still have to check the name? If not igbo, which tribe again. They have destroyed the green passport and the name all over the world. Useless people. i'm sure if eventually they give them this biafra they are agitating for, it will only take them 2 months to spoil the name internationally. You will never see them here. They'd do what they know how to do best 'boycott' the thread. Useless people. You can't enter anywhere without people asking if you are not igbo before they can have anything to do with you. I think i'd have to go about with a customised cloth stating 'please i am yoruba' so peoples mind can be at rest when they hear 'he's a Nigerian'.keep spoiling the name you hear. Useless criminals

Reading comments from fools like you makes me wonder the main reason why awolowo wasted this country's resources on awarding free education to that good - for - nothing tribe called Yoruba, because obviously fools like you do not justify his aim. See how you foolishly called people who virtually feed you and your dirty looking cohurts "useless".... Is that not a proof of your insanity?
However, incase your madness has gotten to the point of wearing a customized cloth with a stupid inscription on it... You should come over to Aba for it, cause you and I know that no Yoruba living or dead is creative enough for things like that.
Now to the main point.... I want to ask you what you intend to achieve by wearing a customized clothing just to prove to the world that you are not igbo? Obviously mere looking at you, your physique, personality and everything about you can never be associated with igbo.
Let's start with your physique... No doubt you must be wearing an ever lasting tribal mark, that no sane human will ever wish to do business with you.
Now to your personality... We all know that the internet is the only avenue by which the average Yoruba man can automatically become a warrior,however, 99.5 % of the foolish Yoruba idiots are cowards, and no one will ever want to associate with cowards.
So go bury yourself in hate while we keep moving, developing and overthrowing you and your dirty tribe, within and without Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by Joemtu: 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nigerian again!!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Martin0:
. hahahahah ndi mpama
odi egwu o! grin you are a very busy man nowadays eh? Anyway gather All that cash so we can spend it all this easter. tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by FisifunKododada: 12:03am On Feb 12, 2018
smokedfish:
where grin

If I say Potor and you say potor and some else say land...na u na bzness be dat o tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by Realali(f): 12:11am On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=Chauke post=64970342]

Legally a suspect cannot be named before appearing in court that's SA law.

The reality is that some Nigerians in SA are really a nuisance to be doomed away0[/quote

You say wettin? Forget bro when it's come to ninja in SA everything and even video would be out by now unless you don't know what you talking about]
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by Realali(f): 12:13am On Feb 12, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A Nigerian national was arrested in South Africa after crashing his car during a speed chase for possession of illegal substance. The unidentified suspect was arrested by JMPD K9 officers in Lenasia area and is currently being detained to help with investigation. Below are pictures of what was recovered from him after his capture.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/nigerian-man-busted-police-officers-south-africa-illegal-substance-photos.html

Pure lies if true true Na 9ija person know be SA all the pictures even video would already over the Facebook and Internet by now this lerato is just a fool
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by chukxie(m): 4:35am On Feb 12, 2018
Chauke:

Legally a suspect cannot be named before appearing in court that's SA law.

The reality is that some Nigerians in SA are really a nuisance to be doomed away0

Well said. I'm a Nigerian. And YES I'm ashamed of the things some Nigerians do in South Africa. How many South Africans have been arrested for committing crimes in Nigeria? How many Ghanaians, Cameroonians ... have been arrested for drug related offices in South Africa? Why must be be only Nigerians? Is there something inherently wrong with us as a people?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By Police In South Africa With Illegal Substance. Photos by Martin0(m): 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
gypsey:
odi egwu o! grin you are a very busy man nowadays eh? Anyway gather All that cash so we can spend it all this easter. tongue

hahahahah nna eh ar don tire sef, how ur side na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osisioma Foundation Moves To Secure Release Of 13 Inmates In Suleja Correctional / 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Trafficked To Burkina Faso Returns Home Two Months After / Efcc Arrests Man For Impersonation In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.