Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Working Ways To Mine Bitcoins In 2018 – Part 3 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Working Ways To Mine Bitcoins In 2018 – Part 3 (679 Views)

Top 5 Awesome Tech Products That Died In 2018 / Cheapest Airtel Data Plans In 2018 - Smartconnect 1.5gb For N500, 3gb For N1000 / Would You Fly? Boeing Reveals Plans To Test A Self-flying Plane In 2018(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Ways To Mine Bitcoins In 2018 – Part 3 by TalkTechNG: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
If you’ve been following our previous discussions about Bitcoin Mining, you’ll find out we’ve discussed things you need to mine bitcoins and Working effective ways to mine Bitcoins in 2018; Part 2. Here is the third part.

Pick a Bitcoin mining pool

The next stage is to sign up to a pool; you can solo mine, but you need some serious hardware to make it worthwhile. You can find a list of pools on the Bitcoin wiki.

We’ll walk you through the process of signing up for Slush’s Pool because it’s one we’ve used a lot, but the same procedure can be used for any of the major pools.

Read complete guide and many more @ http://talktech.com.ng/working-ways-mine-bitcoins-2018/
Re: Working Ways To Mine Bitcoins In 2018 – Part 3 by Ekugbeh(m): 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
How does this bitcon works? I want to invest 100k in it
Re: Working Ways To Mine Bitcoins In 2018 – Part 3 by Tasmithanderson: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ekugbeh:
How does this bitcon works? I want to invest 100k in it
@ Ekugbeh, you can learn more from Bitcoin threads on www.talktech.com.ng
Re: Working Ways To Mine Bitcoins In 2018 – Part 3 by Tasmithanderson: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
TalkTechNG:
If you’ve been following our previous discussions about Bitcoin Mining, you’ll find out we’ve discussed things you need to mine bitcoins and Working effective ways to mine Bitcoins in 2018; Part 2. Here is the third part.

Pick a Bitcoin mining pool

The next stage is to sign up to a pool; you can solo mine, but you need some serious hardware to make it worthwhile. You can find a list of pools on the Bitcoin wiki.

We’ll walk you through the process of signing up for Slush’s Pool because it’s one we’ve used a lot, but the same procedure can be used for any of the major pools.

Read complete guide and many more @ http://talktech.com.ng/working-ways-mine-bitcoins-2018/

I've been following and I'm enjoying the guide, waiting eagerly for the concluding part.
Re: Working Ways To Mine Bitcoins In 2018 – Part 3 by TalkTechNG: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tasmithanderson:

I've been following and I'm enjoying the guide, waiting eagerly for the concluding part.

Good to hear that, I will post the conclusion soon.

(1) (Reply)

How GPS Location Can Be Changed With Android / Easiest Way To Make Money Online As A Nigerian / Own A Website And Run It On Your Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.