Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:59 PM

Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together (51085 Views)

Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by israelmao(m): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
One day they will still make up and storm the entertainment industry with melodious duet telling the story of led to their squabbles.
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by Christmasdon(m): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
the one on the Right can sing whereas the one on the Left can dance. the middle man hmmm,, too like anything baby mama.
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by mystery22: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
big boys,my favourites
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by softprick: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
OP and mod una two dey mad,this is an old pic,I remember vividly ,but wait are this mods being paid? Cos with the complaints on NL all the time some one should have been fired by now
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by Nigeman: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
The place looks Owerri Airport
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by LilSfc(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Mtcheew, old picture
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by adecz: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
See tattoo for everywhere;

Anything white man do,
blackman must copy, to excess sef.

That is why racist whites say, blacks have no
mind of their own..

They say "Monkey see, monkey do"....

See as wizzy dey stretch neck to tall by force.. grin
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
tballeyy:
so u don't pray for their reunion? Bad belle
pls sir,Am talking reality,I have nobusiness with their reunion.
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by tballeyy(m): 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
IjeleNwa:
pls sir,Am talking reality,I have nobusiness with their reunion.
ok sir

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Old pics but takes nothing out of the fact that Paul is the singer and his songs are getting massive airplays. Let the dancer keep dancing. "For him head".
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by biggie73(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
That which the elders didn't do, the youth has done it.
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by donnaD(f): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
kennygee:
Any news is better than BBN updates.
u shall live long my sis

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
yea I'm done with nairaland
deactivating my account sokn
so better news go dey to move go FP
but una go leave dem post useless things.
Now this picture have been taken long before psquare had their first beef.... so why making a useless thread outta this.
meaning mods sef no sabi anything
Fvck off! I don vex
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by olu690(m): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Brothers that separated after the death of their mother...
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by CastedAyo: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dear Mr itspzpics,

On behalf of Every bloggers in Nigeria, we disowned you for not finding something new to post on your blog.

Signed: CastedAyo
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by Kellysms(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
itspzpics:
Nice one

give us something new...something current... pls
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by wisechoise05: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Op hahaha haha....
This na oldest pictures oooooo
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by Waky509(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
2009 Pics i Guest grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by kizbad: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
what is all this naaa...ita an old pics
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by alexpetersng: 12:37am On Feb 12, 2018
itspzpics:
It seems Wizkid is up-to something with the okoye brothers .

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/checkout-this-adorable-photo-of-wizkid-and-psquare-together/

Old picture... fake news
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by pancaro(m): 1:26am On Feb 12, 2018
Why inform us with old news�?
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2018
garri ijebu for sale at affordable price
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by Rockyrascal(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
This one na old pinshure now
Re: Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together by babatee90(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Oldest picture sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys / Somadina Adinma Now A Corper. Hits Nasarawa NYSC Camp (photos) / Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.