Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,258 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Lady Tattooed Davido's Face In-between Her Stretched Boobs (photo & Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Tattooed Davido's Face In-between Her Stretched Boobs (photo & Video) (2064 Views)

Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tattooed Davido's Face In-between Her Stretched Boobs (photo & Video) by Webvibez: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
A fan of Davido on Instagram @symply_tacha has just tattooed his name in-between her breasts and according to her, 'I day dream about you every single time, this TATTOO i got is to show you how OBSESSED and EXTRA i am about you, my ultimate wish in LIFE would be to one day MEET you in person, i don't know, but sincerely i wish for that'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3MIsEaoi98

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/02/lady-tattooed-davidos-face-in-between.html

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Missyb3

Re: Lady Tattooed Davido's Face In-between Her Stretched Boobs (photo & Video) by sleekyskillz(m): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
One Word For This...

#MADNESS

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed Davido's Face In-between Her Stretched Boobs (photo & Video) by SIMPLYkush: 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
She didn't see a good human to tattoo on her face apart from this short dick boy? davido God punish you and your rude household.... useless boy, ur short dick will forever be short like noble igwe's own

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tattooed Davido's Face In-between Her Stretched Boobs (photo & Video) by Olalan(m): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
Crazy how obsession makes some girls dumb. But more amusing is these girls have boyfriends .

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed Davido's Face In-between Her Stretched Boobs (photo & Video) by Cholls(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
my brother's all we have remaining in this Millennial is damaged women. See this one
Re: Lady Tattooed Davido's Face In-between Her Stretched Boobs (photo & Video) by officialfestus(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
free madness
Re: Lady Tattooed Davido's Face In-between Her Stretched Boobs (photo & Video) by Meloshi(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Tattooed Davido's Face In-between Her Stretched Boobs (photo & Video) by midolian(m): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
The most important thing to her is her happiness and I hope she ll be happy to face the harsh reality of not finding a man to marry her...cos no sane man would want to settle with a woman like this.

I can only see the name "OBO"..where is the face? grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed Davido's Face In-between Her Stretched Boobs (photo & Video) by Thatnawtichick(f): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Seriously? Smh
Re: Lady Tattooed Davido's Face In-between Her Stretched Boobs (photo & Video) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
I don't go about judging people's action thats not my style as I believe every mature adult is responsible for his/her action.

Now in the case of the above lady, if I met her after she has tattooed herself with davido's face I can still date her and marry her given that she promised never to tattoo her body with more celebrities faces and has started to see those things as childish behaviour.

On the otherhand, if while currently dating her and she tattooed this in such a sensitive area, so that anytime I want to have sex or go for those two front lights grin, I have to see the face of another man..hmmm will be a hard nut for me to Crack .

I will break up with her and I will not marry her no matter how much I love her ...I will fight that love out by fire or by force cos I will want to do the do oneday I will see...the following

1. Davido's face (in between her boobs) already established.
2. Wizkid's face ( in between her thighs close to her kitten) hmmmm cheesy
3. Tekno's face ( on her ass) no more doggy grin

And lastly and as I try to kiss her behold bubu's face on her tongue grin grin cheesy am finished .

Even if I marry her ( not me oo) she is still not mine na rent sorry na borrow I borrow her cos we many grin

Seriously this act a capital "NO" for me ...wetin consign me is her life jare issorait oo.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tattooed Davido's Face In-between Her Stretched Boobs (photo & Video) by HallaDaTruth: 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
If David O was Hawking donuts will she be in love with him . Most ladies do not even know what love is again
Re: Lady Tattooed Davido's Face In-between Her Stretched Boobs (photo & Video) by LieutenantBOBO: 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
She didn't see a good human to tattoo on her face apart from this short dick boy? davido God punish you and your rude household.... useless boy, ur short dick will forever be short like noble igwe's own

You know what your problem is? You're a poor man... and from the look things, you'll probably die poor.

Be there and be insulting people who are far richer than you. Don't go and hustle...

The worst part is that, neither Davido nor the girl will read this crap you just typed.

#mumuboi
Re: Lady Tattooed Davido's Face In-between Her Stretched Boobs (photo & Video) by sirusX(m): 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Stretched boobs shocked

See description....op you harsh oooh cry

The picture sef is not helping matters
Re: Lady Tattooed Davido's Face In-between Her Stretched Boobs (photo & Video) by apexJ(m): 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
pesin wey do d tatoo suppose return her money

e no evn look lyk davido

saggy tits

crazy gals all ova naija nw
Re: Lady Tattooed Davido's Face In-between Her Stretched Boobs (photo & Video) by freshkik(m): 2:25am On Feb 12, 2018
lol, free the young woman, she really loves the attention, cheesy this was the same girl that worked out on her b. f, when he knelt down and "proposed" ....later writing bout how he fvcked her kid sister and best friend, i only pity her because she's going the extreme to get the attention tho..... well, YOLO, so if it makes her happy , then make them free her, she's a real chocolate cutie btw kiss

(1) (Reply)

See New Photo Of Tiwa Savage As She Rocks Her New Panties / Davido Reveals What He Wants For His Birthday / Kentucky Man Sues Himself And Wins, Gets $300,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.