Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Chioma Overtakes Other Chicks In Davido's Life As The Number One - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Overtakes Other Chicks In Davido's Life As The Number One (804 Views)

DMW Obama Spotted In Davido's Studio, Debunk Rumour Of Being Chased Out / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead / Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Overtakes Other Chicks In Davido's Life As The Number One by 2Ebisco: 8:09am On Feb 12, 2018
One thing we’re certain about Nigerian popstar, Davido when it comes to his women, is the fact that he loves to show them off on social media and give them that appraisal to make them feel special. And he has done it yet again.

Call it is his Yoruba demon attribute or what not, we know for sure that he does not play when it comes to showing off his women.

The singer have got himself a new lovebird, Chioma and have dubbed her as the number one woman in his life… Check out the shots he shared of the beauty on his snap and called her “his oga”.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/chioma-overtakes-other-chicks-in.html

(1) (Reply)

I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! / 2face Claims Lekki Song Advice | Real Owner Lekki Not 2face / Monopoly Money (The Deceitfulness Of Wealth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.