Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Join Me As I Explore The Medicinal Benefit Of Palm Wine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Join Me As I Explore The Medicinal Benefit Of Palm Wine (439 Views)

What Is The Medicinal Benefit Of Garden Egg? / Health Benefits Of Palm Wine / Here Are The Wonderful Medicinal Benefit Of Honey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Me As I Explore The Medicinal Benefit Of Palm Wine by RemedyLab: 10:35am On Feb 12, 2018
Palm wine is an alcoholic drink always tapped from
various species of palm trees. It is best enjoyed
when you drink it fresh within 24 hrs otherwise, it
becomes sharp, sour and the alcohol volume starts
to
increase as a result of fermentation.

Palm Wine Medicinal Benefits
• Palm Wine & Eyesight: One of the major palm wine
medicinal benefits is the role it plays in maintaining
a good eye health. Drinking palm wine regularly will
not only enhance your vision but also ensure a
proper functioning of your general eye health. Palm
wine is very rich in Vitamin B1 & C, which is good
for improved eyesight.

• Palm Wine & Heart Health: moderate
drinking of palm wine regularly is good....

For further reading, visit www.naturalremedylab.com

Source: http://naturalremedylab.com/palm-wine-medicinal-benefits-palm-wine-health/

1 Like

Re: Join Me As I Explore The Medicinal Benefit Of Palm Wine by RemedyLab: 11:58am On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Join Me As I Explore The Medicinal Benefit Of Palm Wine by RemedyLab: 7:40am On May 21, 2018
For further reading, visit www.naturalremedylab.com

Source: http://naturalremedylab.com/palm-wine- medicinal-benefits-palm-wine-health/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Amazing! The Disease Many Nigerians Would Love To Have. / Top 5 Dental Health Mistakes You Should Stop Now / Exercise And Tools For Sciatica Pain Relief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.