Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,165 members, 7,913,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:36 AM

In Need Of Someone To Manually Install Phpbb - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of Someone To Manually Install Phpbb (791 Views)

How To Manually Disable A Plugin In Wordpress With Cpanel / How To Sell Mtn Sme Data Without Manually Sending Sms Or Dialing The Ussd Codes / How To Manually Update A Joomla Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Someone To Manually Install Phpbb by Kogiboy20: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2018
Hi guys, I seriously need someone to help me install phpbb forum for me. If you affirmed, I will send you the login details to my cpanel
Re: In Need Of Someone To Manually Install Phpbb by fajob: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2018
Kogiboy20:
Hi guys, I seriously need someone to help me install phpbb forum for me. If you affirmed, I will send you the login details to my cpanel

www.jolagict.com
mobile/whatsapp..07038641600

I have more than 8 years experience in web design and development. My quality is to deliver project on time and saticfactory work. My skills are PHP, CMS, Mysql, Wordpress, Joomla, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, Java- Script, Bootstrap, Drupal, Photoshop, Corel draw, Responsive template, E-Commerce websites, Real-Estate websites, Corporate Websites, Landing page, Graphics Design ect.

I provide services:-
--------------------------------------
- Online Store
- Market place Online
- Corporate Website
- Real-Estate Websites
- Corporate Identity
- Wordpress website
- Woo-Commerce
- E-Commerce
- P2P, B2B websites
- Landing Page
- Responsive Website
- PSD to HTML
- CMS
Re: In Need Of Someone To Manually Install Phpbb by Damzed(f): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
Kogiboy20:

I can install it....
Re: In Need Of Someone To Manually Install Phpbb by Kogiboy20: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
fajob:

www.jolagict.com
mobile/whatsapp..07038641600

I have more than 8 years experience in web design and development. My quality is to deliver project on time and saticfactory work. My skills are PHP, CMS, Mysql, Wordpress, Joomla, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, Java- Script, Bootstrap, Drupal, Photoshop, Corel draw, Responsive template, E-Commerce websites, Real-Estate websites, Corporate Websites, Landing page, Graphics Design ect.

I provide services:-
--------------------------------------
- Online Store
- Market place Online
- Corporate Website
- Real-Estate Websites
- Corporate Identity
- Wordpress website
- Woo-Commerce
- E-Commerce
- P2P, B2B websites
- Landing Page
- Responsive Website
- PSD to HTML
- CMS

Na ask I just ask if you can install phpbb, but see as your message long
Re: In Need Of Someone To Manually Install Phpbb by dogstyle007(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
Kogiboy20:

Na ask I just ask if you can install phpbb, but see as your message long
lol SMH
Re: In Need Of Someone To Manually Install Phpbb by havilahconsults: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Kogiboy20:

Contact Havilah. See my signature below for my contact information. Thank you
Re: In Need Of Someone To Manually Install Phpbb by SirLakes: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Kogiboy20

PM lemme do the job for you,

Bet not freeeee ooooo.....Kudi gats dey involve

Time nah money cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Magazine Pro Theme Needed / Buy A .com, .org, .net And .org Domain Name For Just N1000 / The 2018 Nira Bloggers Summit Aim To Bring The Blogging Community Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.