Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! (804 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Honeymoon In Cape Town / Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) / Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by z11111: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
I write this with so much guilt that has consumed me. I am not at peace and I feel so choked up not knowing what to do.

I slept with someone else,another man on my honeymoon!..yes,I know,I had just committed adultery in a marriage that has yet to even kick off and I feel terrible and I feel like dying. Moreso,I know I can never forgive myself. My Husband will never forgive me. That is the ultimate sin. I know I could never forgive him if it was me.

But I didnt plan on sleeping with anyone during my honeymoon. My husband is partly the cause of this problem!

When he planned our honeymoon to SA,he actually planned it to coincide with a business retreat his company had planned for. So he wanted to use one stone to kill two birds. When we arrived at the resort,he quickly went into the retreat.So most of the time during the day,he would be attending a retreat. We tried to make most of the time during the night. I tried to have a good time too. But on the third day,their retreat took a different turn. My husband and his chairman had to travel to new York for a business meeting that came up unexpectedly. So the retreat was put on hold.

I had to wait in the resort while my husband traveled to New York. The first day,I was so bummed. The resort is filled with so many nice places and interesting people. I would go to the pool and meet some really good looking people all making out. I was jealous I was alone. Some men hit on me but I avoided them. Night time was the worst,I was Hot as hell. Gosh,I didnt bring my vibrator. I didnt think I would need it anymore now that I was married. By the third night after my husband traveled,I decided to hit the bar. I met a couple of people and I began to mingle. I drank quite a lot too.Being s.x starved and drunk is a very bad idea. All I know was I was having a good time and I finally ended up with a man I hardly knew in my bedroom. The s.xual tension was just too much. I just dont know how I did it but I did. I was with another man and had an amazing s.x.

The next morning,the man had left. Here I was feeling like the most stupid woman on earth. I kept to myself all day,crying and asking God to forgive me. I just didnt know what happened to me. I cursed my hubby for bringing me to this romantic place with so many distractions only for him to abandon me. When my husband came back on the fifth day,I tried to ......

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-was-with-another-man-on-my-honeymoon-its-my-husbands-fault/
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by AnodaIT(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
3 days only and already sex-starved?, let me come and be o
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by z11111: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
I tire ohhhhh

What if it was one week or month ?

AnodaIT:
3 days only and already sex-starved?, let me come and be o
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Funnas(f): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
sista abeg park well,don't come here and be forming.a hoe will always b a how,just three days and u no fit control urself,shioor
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Funnas(f): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
sista abeg park well,don't come here and be forming.a hoe will always b a hoe,just three days and u no fit control urself,shioor
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Gbemisola10(f): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nawa oooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Meet Top 5 Nollywood Actresses Who Are Overdue For Marriage / Monopoly Money (The Deceitfulness Of Wealth) / #bbnaija: “tobi Is Childish, I’m Open To Dating Lolu Outside The House” – Anto.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.