Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,745 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Nigerian Photographer Narrates His Experience With Gay Man He Met At A Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Photographer Narrates His Experience With Gay Man He Met At A Wedding (457 Views)

We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Photographer Narrates His Experience With Gay Man He Met At A Wedding by WotzupNG: 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
A Nigerian photographer, Jide Kola, via series of tweets, narrated his experience with a gay man he met at a wedding ceremony he went to cover in Lagos.

He tweeted:

So one mad man that God will help me punish toasted me yesterday at a wedding. These gay mofos are in Lagos! And they're having mind now o. There I was after a long day of shooting,practising my newly acquired shaku shaku legbegbe skills. One built man came to be dancing near me. I even think say na normal guy guy matter, na so I hail am... He said "Baddest" and I hail am "Chairman". And I continued my "ko sewe". That's how the unfortunate being told me he's getting married soon oh... That he go need my services. I said just buzz is when you need us. He came back and said I should come outside so we talk. I started speaking foneh so I can charge him better money. We got outside and baba said... I'm not here for photography, I don't know how to say it. Confused I'm like "what's up" talk na. While he was stuttering, his friend came around. Mr gay smiled and touched my shoulder, that's how his friend said good luck and walked away. That's when I know there was a problem. Baba smiled and said "you know you're cute and I'd like for us to be closer ". Omo my foneh change and I asked sternly "Mr Oga which kain talk be dat one na" "ABEG I GET WORK INSIDE FREE ME " Baba said later sweetie.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/02/nigerian-photographer-narrates-gay-man.html

Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates His Experience With Gay Man He Met At A Wedding by femolacqua(m): 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
lwkmd. The last part of his story was just funny. Though they are out there. grin
Re: Nigerian Photographer Narrates His Experience With Gay Man He Met At A Wedding by WotzupNG: 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Housemate Caught On Camera Masturbating / A Lady Was Killed By Her Boyfriend / Ceec Tobi Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.