Stats: 3,190,495 members, 7,940,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Help! He Was Given My Young Daughter! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! He Was Given My Young Daughter! (1239 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

Help! He Was Given My Young Daughter! by jaszplus12(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
over the weekend I met my dad's friend and having not seen in a long while he kept me and opened up to me concerning a situation that has been troubling him greatly.
he'd divorced his first wife and went to his village and picked up a young girl. unfortunately he paid the price of age difference as the girl couldn't resist younger guys in the town!
anyway that's not the story. he'd confided in me the new wife was pregnant before he married her but he didn't care because he loved her. subsequently she gave birth to a beautiful girl....
that was 15 years ago and all the while he'd catered for the child as a loving father would. as I mentioned earlier the wife couldn't resist guys who came for her despite her marital status because she knew herself as beautiful. therefore the marriage was fragile... she often left home for days...unknown destinations... then it turned to years...
suddenly news filtered from his village that the daughter has been claimed by the man who impregnated her before she married my dad's friend... of course he was furious!
now he's wants to take the case to court ...
what choices has he ?
please help me so u can also advice him.
thanks nairalanders!!!
Re: Help! He Was Given My Young Daughter! by Talkingboy: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
I no understand did ur story OoOOooOo

Re: Help! He Was Given My Young Daughter! by jaszplus12(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Talkingboy:
I no understand did ur story OoOOooOo

where ? make I clear you!
Re: Help! He Was Given My Young Daughter! by Oyindidi(f): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
lipsrsealed serves him right
Re: Help! He Was Given My Young Daughter! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
Why take care of pikin wey no be your own,now the real papa don show you want go court.
Shame no dey catch am say another man fvck him wife give am belle
Re: Help! He Was Given My Young Daughter! by nnamdibig(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
He go marry woman wey get Belle
Women don finish for his village

Re: Help! He Was Given My Young Daughter! by LadySarah: 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
The pregnanter owns the child nw
Re: Help! He Was Given My Young Daughter! by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
edit and then re-post. Ur topic is different from the writeups, the ending of the story looks like the starting. Abeg! Wetin we mean
Re: Help! He Was Given My Young Daughter! by sisisioge: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
You need a lawyer to advise your friend. He ought to have adopted the child legally when she was born. But case still dey...seek legal advice.

Re: Help! He Was Given My Young Daughter! by jaszplus12(m): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
sisisioge:
You need a lawyer to advise your friend. He ought to have adopted the child legally when she was born. But case still dey...seek legal advice.
thanks. as at today he told me the lawyer adviced him to claim some financial benefits ...they're on their way to the village now to sort issues....will keep you updated

M / Is It Better To Ask A Girl To Be Your Girlfriend OR Just Play Along? / Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind.