Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

What Is Wrong With Ntel? (super Slow From 9am To 1am) #ntel - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is Wrong With Ntel? (super Slow From 9am To 1am) #ntel (1275 Views)

See What Ntel Is Requesting Before They Activate My Data Plan {screenshot) / How Long Does It Take Ntel To Activate New Line?? / Have You Heard About Ntel WAWU SIM? Activate To Get Free 10GB + 500% Data Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Ntel? (super Slow From 9am To 1am) #ntel by TheYinksman: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
I honestly don't inderstand what's going on with ntel, since January 20th I got their Mifi device and speeds are always 0.3Mbps downwards.
A week later I noticed that when I woke up around 5am speeds were 8 -10mbps always. I went to their office here in Abuja and they were like, "we don't throttle anymore" It's so annoying because it comes with this disgusting packet loss that I can't stand. I play online games and it messes with a lot of things

Does anyone use any of their limited plans? Can u run a speedtest and tell me the results because I feel they are intentionally throttling the speeds of the 17,500 unlimited plan during the day to ensure you don't get the most of the plan, so disappointed in them sad

I'll add a screenshot of a Speedtest around 4:00pm it's been like this for the past 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Ntel? (super Slow From 9am To 1am) #ntel by donsteady(m): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Useless network.....
Re: What Is Wrong With Ntel? (super Slow From 9am To 1am) #ntel by MyDigitalTribe: 11:19am On Oct 25, 2021
I thought I was the only one, very useless network.

I paid for 150GB, at 18.5k, I don't care about the bonus, but I should be able to use my 150GB at a very good speed. At least 6MB/s But no, I get only 512KB per second. And you want me to continue?

I can't watch Netflix and do any other thing again.

I work from home, I want to be able to do my work and enjoy my Netflix.

At lease 2MB per second should do this, 512KB/s can't even watch HD Netflix.

(1) (Reply)

The Smart Mattress Cover / Russian Lab Invents Way Of Removing The Skin Layer On Black People - Graphic Pix / Nigeria Takes On South Africa In The Race To Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.