Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,274 members, 7,943,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos) (29233 Views)

Can A Christian Be Truly POSSESSED By An Evil Spirit? What The Bible Truly Says / Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos / "A Mad Man Told Me To Buy Fuel After My Car Broke Down" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos) by FakoMaybach1: 4:30am On Feb 13, 2018
Fear...the oldest weapon in history. In ancient Egypt pharoah was rumored to be a god and looking at him meant instant death...this kept the people in line

Same tactics this people use..."If u dont give me your money my god will not bless u, in fact he will punish you"

The world has been made better by men who have conquered fear
Re: Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos) by Olumaeme: 7:16am On Feb 13, 2018
Babalawo Pastors
Re: Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos) by kevoh(m): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2018
All of a sudden, his battery is almost gone! grin grin
Re: Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos) by OtemAtum: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2018
EASY39:
That Is Scammer Not Pastor,but The Man Naa Smart Guy
Is there a difference between a scammer and a pastor
Re: Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2018
If i say make I breakthrough this glass sammer your face, them go say daddy freeze don come again.

Re: Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2018
Thank God he didn't get a gullible person
Re: Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos) by vchykp(m): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2018
i see vision some times, i may not be specific but i know how to tell you what i see, thier is a big difference btw decerning spirit nd prophecy, the dude that claims to be a man of God is not, you dont get hooked up while giving a prophecy if u r real
Re: Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
The evil that men do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God / Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade / Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.