Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,873 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:36 AM

Pruvia Integrated Calls For Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pruvia Integrated Calls For Interview. (1934 Views)

Pruvia Integrated Limited Entry-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / I Got A Text For Interview from jiji .. How Real Are They / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pruvia Integrated Calls For Interview. by Alsmond(m): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
Who else got this text message/mail or has attempted in the time past from PRUVIA INTEGRATED .Pls disclose
You're invited for an Interview Scheduled on WED 14/02/2018 for the position of Business Dev Executive. Time: 11:30am,Venue: 10, Sadiku Street,Beside LASIMRA Office,Off Yusuf Close,Agidingbi, Ikeja. Plz come with originals & copies of CV / Credentials.
Re: Pruvia Integrated Calls For Interview. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Alsmond:
Who else got this text message/mail or has attempted in the time past from PRUVIA INTEGRATED .Pls disclose
You're invited for an Interview Scheduled on WED 14/02/2018 for the position of Business Dev Executive. Time: 11:30am,Venue: 10, Sadiku Street,Beside LASIMRA Office,Off Yusuf Close,Agidingbi, Ikeja. Plz come with originals & copies of CV / Credentials.

Hey bro how was this experience with pruvia my friends kid sister got an interview invite from them and she asked me.i didna Google search and found your post ..

The role is business development too that she was invited for .
Your feedback is appreciated
Re: Pruvia Integrated Calls For Interview. by Alsmond(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
When you browse on them online they are known to be a distribution agent of many products but in actual fact they are real estate firm. It wasn't what I was looking for so I opted out but let her try it out.
Note: It is similar to how insurance companies operate. she doesn't need to disturb her brain reading she will pass. best of luck

(1) (Reply)

NECO Recruiting? / Feddo Group Aptitude Test July 2018. / Zenith Bank Is Recruiting Nysc Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.