Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,651 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

"My Father's Name Rarely Opens Doors For Me" - Femi Otedola's Daughter Dj Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Father's Name Rarely Opens Doors For Me" - Femi Otedola's Daughter Dj Cuppy (438 Views)

Billionaire Otedola's Daughter Dj Cuppy Caught Drinking Sachet Water / Biodun Okeowo: How My Curvy Shape Opens Doors For Me / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Father's Name Rarely Opens Doors For Me" - Femi Otedola's Daughter Dj Cuppy by markode777: 12:24am On Feb 13, 2018
KINGSLEY IWU

Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy who is the daughter of Oil business magnate, Femi Otedola has unbelievably said that her father's name was not opening doors for her in her career.

In a chat with E-Daily,DJ Cuppy said though she is the daughter of an oil magnate, her dad’s name rarely opens all doors for her. “People have to understand that just because I was born into my family does not mean that it opens all doors, that is everyone’s outside perspective. My inside perspective is just being someone’s child; how can being someone’s child be used against you? I can walk into a room and before I even open my mouth, everyone has decided, and it’s like you are not giving a young woman a chance to even prove herself.”

The DJ further said she is not like Davido who uses his father's wealth and influence to make way for himself.

“The only difference between Davido and I is that he decided to use the influence as an advantage from an early stage. So David was like I am ‘omo baba olowo’ (OBO), take it or leave it! I’m not that kind of person, he was smart though, because before you can even do anything, he has already told you he is the son of a millionaire. He did his brand thing well and he’s about that lush life, he lives large and he’s not apologising for who he is,” she said.

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/02/my-fathers-name-rarely-opens-doors-for.html

Re: "My Father's Name Rarely Opens Doors For Me" - Femi Otedola's Daughter Dj Cuppy by VERQUEST111: 12:30am On Feb 13, 2018
okay ma

Re: "My Father's Name Rarely Opens Doors For Me" - Femi Otedola's Daughter Dj Cuppy by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 13, 2018
Cuppy, are you serious?
Re: "My Father's Name Rarely Opens Doors For Me" - Femi Otedola's Daughter Dj Cuppy by mercytripletz: 1:46am On Feb 13, 2018
I like her

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Finds New Love / Male Housemates Have Nothing To Offer – Cee-c Says To Alex #bbnaija / Iyabo Ojo Vs Fathia Williams - Who Has The Best Shaku Shaku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.