Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,209 members, 7,884,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Hate Valentine Period,it Never Brought Me Any Happiness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Valentine Period,it Never Brought Me Any Happiness (433 Views)

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Valentine Period,it Never Brought Me Any Happiness by liquidlove2018: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2018
Right about this time every year,when everyone is celebrating valentine,I cant but remember the pain I suffered during valentine period several years ago.

I was in love with the most handsome and kind man I had ever met. Cyril and I met during a training course and we hit it off quite easily. I found a man who was so selfless and gentle. He would call me every day to see how I was doing,he would also make sure I was okay. I was in love and everyone around me could see I was glowing from being in love with someone who really cared about me.

What I didnt know then was that not everyone was happy for me. My best friend,Tito always pretended to be happy for me but she was not. I didnt know that she was jealous and wanted to get Cyril for herself. When it was getting close to valentine,from the first day in February, Cyril would send me lovely romantic gifts each day. I was so excited,I would post these gifts on my facebook timeline. I got a lot of likes and comments. Everyone wished me well.

But one day,I think it was on the 11th of February,I got the shock of my life. I got a phone call from an anonymous caller informing me to go to Tito, my friend’s place at exactly 9pm. Before I could ask why,the line went dead. I immediately tried to call Tito but her line was not reachable. I then set out to Tito’s place a few minutes to eight. I git there a few minutes past eight. When I got there,I rang the bell but there was no response. I called Tito’s line again,still no response. I was about to leave but I heard faint music from inside. It dawned on me that perhaps Tito was inside. What I thought immediately was that,maybe she needed help,maybe she was in trouble. So I went to her neighbor’s door,knocked and asked the man who responded to come check with me,explaining that I was suspecting something wrong as I got a call and I couldnt reach Tito.

We both went back to Tito’s apartment and found that the door wasnt even locked. So we went inside. I started shouting Tito,Tito! No answer,we realized the music was coming from the bedroom so we went there. On getting there,we found my boyfriend sleeping on Tito’s bed. Tito was no where to be found. I was surprised to see Cyril there. I went on to try and wake him up but something caught my attention: I saw used condoms on the floor…I stepped back and immediately turned around.

The neighbor with me was asking me if I knew the man,I just told him not to worry. As we stepped out of the room to leave the house,Tito walked in. I asked her in anger what was going on. And she responded by saying nothing that she and Cyril had been seeing each other for a week. That she actually wanted to see how good he was since I kept ranting non stop about him. At that point,it hit me that this guy was sleeping with my friend while sending me gifts. As we argued and raised our voices,Cyril apparently woke up,came to the sitting room and was surprised to see me. He tried to start saying something about making a huge mistake but I wasnt going to wait around to listen to someone who just broke my heart with my best friend.

Cyril tried to reach me after the incident at Tito’s place but I was done with him. I had to let him go. On Valentine’s day,I cried myself to sleep. I wouldnt even come out of the house. I deleted my facebook account also. Apparently,people were asking too many questions about me and Cyril. It was too painful. After flaunting my relationship ,I couldnt bear to face anyone who heard about our breakup. About six weeks later,I discovered ...

http://livelystones.com.ng/hate-valentine-periodit-never-brought-happiness/

(1) (Reply)

What No One Tells You About Getting Rich / “I Can’t Marry A Woman I Can’t Beat” — Nigerian Man / When Canada Says “You Are Not Welcome”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.