Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,234 members, 7,977,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:41 AM

Do You Want To Be Connected With A Rich Sugar Mamas ? Pls Read - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Want To Be Connected With A Rich Sugar Mamas ? Pls Read (495 Views)

I Need A Rich Sugar Mummy Who Can Take Care Of Me Financially / Are You Looking For A Rich Sugar Mamas Or Unmaried Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be Connected With A Rich Sugar Mamas ? Pls Read by mikedlove: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2010
Hey my big guys. I know big matured Rich ladies who will spoil you financially. only if you can satisfy them. you understand what i mean, If you are interested send your information such as the state you are and your location of the state you are in Nigeria to linkupcentre@yahoo. com or call this number 017309261. Hey guys make sure you are decent, neat,respectful. down to earth as they will be there to provide all your financial needs because they pay big if you are capable. pls this is discrete. if you can't keep it discrete forget it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Eva Find A Female Love On Nairaland?! / I Need Girl / Collecting Stockings Is One Of My Hobbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.