Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,388 members, 7,917,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:30 PM

Please I Need An Advice On This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need An Advice On This Matter (466 Views)

Guys Reason This Matter With Me / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need An Advice On This Matter by Lifeofpolice1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Please am a young guy of 22 years

I left school in 2015 but instant of forwarding my education I took the ideal to go and serve my uncle for 7yrs after serving him in doing business I will be settled with sum of money.a year down the line things was smooth but after like one and the half year things change I don't go to the business I suppose to learn most times sometime if I will go it will be around 1.00pm or 2.00pm most time I will da at home doing nothing just to be with his wife.and the one that is painful to me is that the work his wife should do am doing it for her like retouching what she cooked,wash her husband clothes clean her husband room.
As am writing this am still at home doing nothing while by my mates are out there hustling even those that are serving their masters are out in the market hustling while am been place as will I call it house boy or maid.

Please I need advice on what I should again do

Should I met this man and tell him am not serving or
Should I call my parents to take decision for me or
Should I tell him am tired of staying at home doing nothing.

Please this is serious my emotions is been devalue,I need an advice please
Re: Please I Need An Advice On This Matter by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
Simply tell him you are tired staying at home and see what next if that don't work take the second decision if that don't work apply your first decision
Re: Please I Need An Advice On This Matter by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
sad RIP Mr. English.

Go back to school bro.
Re: Please I Need An Advice On This Matter by MoreTipz: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
I advice you to go back to school or your uncle will leave you useless.. he might tell you he is planning something big just to deceive you but dont listen, stand firm that you want to go back to school..

(1) (Reply)

God is Love / Fear Of Two Openings In Female Ear / Why You Shouldn't Post Your Personal Problems On The Social Media!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.