Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,811 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Christian Missionary Admits To Having Slept With 21 Boys!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Missionary Admits To Having Slept With 21 Boys!! (839 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) / Pa S.G. Elton - A Missionary & A Legend In Nigeria's Pentecostal Revival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Missionary Admits To Having Slept With 21 Boys!! by Niflheim(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
FULL STORY:

Federal authorities say a self-proclaimed Christian missionary from Virginia has pleaded guilty to traveling to Haiti and engaging in illicit sexual conduct with a minor.

Prosecutors say 40-year-old James Daniel Arbaugh pleaded guilty Tuesday to one count of traveling in foreign commerce to engage in illicit sexual conduct with a person under 18. Sentencing is set for June 13.

Officials say Arbaugh admitted that, in 2016, he engaged in illicit sexual contact with a minor under the age of 12 by touching the child’s genitals.

Arbaugh was arrested last year after allegedly telling a counselor in Virginia that he had sexual contact with minors in Haiti.

The counselor reported Arbaugh to authorities, who claim he later told investigators that he groomed or had sexual contact with at least 21 boys.

The link:......................................................https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/missionary-pleads-guilty-to-child-abuse-in-haiti/2018/02/06/b1d8d4f4-0b8e-11e8-998c-96deb18cca19_story.html?utm_term=.bda7f1e89a2a

(1) (Reply)

A Song Of Allah: I Am The Deceiver / (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience / Jehovah Witness Members, Wise Up Now! Your Cult Has Changed Doctrine Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.