Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,680 members, 7,882,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

Is There Anyone On Earth That Wants To Be Like Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anyone On Earth That Wants To Be Like Jesus Christ (695 Views)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anyone On Earth That Wants To Be Like Jesus Christ by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2010
It is said that Jesus Christ died for our sin.
When he his alive, he does not have house, but walk from one nation to another
He suffered a lot on earth
He doesn't change his cloth while he was alive.
There are so many of what he did that i cant list here

Now can anyone go through those pain?, TELL ME,
Re: Is There Anyone On Earth That Wants To Be Like Jesus Christ by karo93: 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2010
no one will go through all this deliberately but i assure you that people go through worse scenarios out of ill-luck daily.
people even jump in front of bullets to save others.
Re: Is There Anyone On Earth That Wants To Be Like Jesus Christ by thehomer: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2010
Well I do.

What do you think the whole WWJD movement is all about?

Also, I think many people would agree to die/sacrifice themselves for say 100 million people if they already know that they will resurrect/be resurrected after three days and become a God.
Re: Is There Anyone On Earth That Wants To Be Like Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:48am On May 04, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmmm! Am not still satisfy with the reply here guys. I need a good reply to this.

CAN ANYONE BE LIKE JESUS CHRIST?
Re: Is There Anyone On Earth That Wants To Be Like Jesus Christ by jagunlabi(m): 4:57pm On May 04, 2010
johnomowa:

Hmmmmmmmmmm! Am not still satisfy with the reply here guys. I need a good reply to this.

johnomowa link=topic=434629.msg5931449#msg5931449 date=1271875758:

It is said that Jesus Christ died for our sin.
When he his alive, he does not have house, but walk from one nation to another
He suffered a lot on earth
He doesn't change his cloth while he was alive.
There are so many of what he did that i cant list here

Now can anyone go through those pain?, TELL ME,
-It is said that Jesus Christ died for our sin. - Who wan die for other people's sins? Is that not moronic? People are having their hands full dying slowly for themselves.

-When he his alive, he does not have house, - No one ssstupiddd reach dat level in the new millenium.

-but walk from one nation to another - Who wan dey waka about like a crazeman?Private jets are the in thing these days, and luxury hotels and villas, 2010 style

-He suffered a lot on earth - Naija people no dey suffer enough as it is now?

-He doesn't change his cloth while he was alive. - Are you okay at all? How is not changing one's cloth all one's life a virtue to emulate.

-Now can anyone go through those pain?, TELL ME,  - Can jesus go through the pain nigerians are going through now in their everyday life?

The ones you've listed already are more than enough, abeg. Anymore added to the list will probably make me puke. And you are wondering why people don't want to be like your jesus. cool
Re: Is There Anyone On Earth That Wants To Be Like Jesus Christ by thehomer: 10:08pm On May 04, 2010
johnomowa:

This is a different question from the previous one.

What is the point of this question if it is not rhetorical?

I mean can anyone be like Michael Jackson?
When he was alive he had an amusement park in his house
He suffered several lawsuits
He changed his skin complexion
And so many other things he did that I cannot mention here.

Such a question can be formed about pretty much anyone so what is the point?

(1) (Reply)

Prayers / A Preview into Heaven. / Forsake Revenge & Judgment For God's Perfect Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.