Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,714 members, 7,914,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:50 PM

Monalisa Chinda’s Daughter Abandoned Her At Lagos City Marathon To Be With Tiwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda’s Daughter Abandoned Her At Lagos City Marathon To Be With Tiwa (441 Views)

Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda’s Daughter Abandoned Her At Lagos City Marathon To Be With Tiwa by rhonard(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
A recent play out that took place at Lagos Marathon involving Mavin Star Tiwa Savage, Nollywood diva Monalisa Chinda, and her daughter has shown that in the world of celebrities, there are higher celebs and there are lower celebs.

Even though Monalisa Chinda is one hell of a beauty queen who dominated the Nigerian movie industry at some point, her fame cannot be compared with that of Mavin star Tiwa Savage who is arguably the most famous female celebrity in the whole of Africa. Just days back, Monalisa and her daughter bowed at the feet of Tiwa Savage.

It all began when Monalisa’s daughter set eyes on the Mavin Star. She possibly had been seeing her on TV and loved her like crazy!!! Though a little girl, she nurtured the desire of one-day meeting with Tiwa Savage. As fate would have it, the girl’s fantasy came true when she saw Tiwa at Lagos marathon. However, she abandoned her mom for Tiwa.

Monalisa couldn’t help taking to social media to report how her daughter abandoned her the moment she saw Tiwa Savage at Lagos Marathon. She couldn’t believe it! Fans are now concerned about what the girl is learning from Tiwa.

(1) (Reply)

Gozie Okeke Overjoyed After Waking Up From Days Of Coma Caused By Heart Disease / Dreadman Reveals His Mentor. You Won't Believe Who! / Bbnaija: My Strategy To Act As Mad Man Did Not Favour Me - Bitto Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.