Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,266 members, 7,891,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

Buhari Till 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Till 2023 (338 Views)

How Do The North And APC Intend To Manage This Strange Buhari Till 2023? / Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Till 2023 by MeanChris(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
Make no mistake by thinking it's anyway possible that Buhari will loose next year's election. Even if its completely free and fair, Buhari will win by a wider margin than 2015s.

My advise is that science has taught us and it's a visible fact that evolution and adaptation are real. We all should find a way to thrive in an inconducive environment.. if you are lucky to be living in an area that is not susceptible to fulani herdsmen attack, thank God everyday and make the best of your days. If you are way lucky and come by a way to leave Nigeria, please do so and don't look back!

The biggest mistake we have made as a country is giving power to Buhari. The handwritting was on the wall but most of us ignored it. Let's hope that by 2023, God will raise a new leader that will keep tribal sentiments aside and lead us as a nation.

In the mean time, let's keep hope alive, I'll live to see 2023, I'll live long to see Nigeria get better or utterly destroyed, Amen! Type Amen if you wish this for yourself and your family.

See the living by 2023
Peace
Re: Buhari Till 2023 by abiolert(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
U ARE AS CONFUSED AS YOU WRITE UP. THE ONLY THING I CAN DEDUCE FROM YOUR WRITE UP IS THAT BUHARI WILL WIN.

(1) (Reply)

Are Our Activists Afraid Of Buhari? (opinion) / Do You Know Gov Ambode Just Registered For His National ID Card? See Details / Saraki Mourns Death Of 21 Bauchi Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.