Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,061 members, 7,949,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Hr Manager - Job Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hr Manager - Job Vacancy (898 Views)

Male HR Manager Who Preached The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Needed In Surulere / Oil Tank Farm Depot Manager Job At Geometrics Synergy Services Ltd (gss)-apply / HR Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hr Manager - Job Vacancy by Lane24: 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
JOB TITLE: Human Resources Manager

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:
• A Bachelor’s Degree or HND any of the Humanities, Social Sciences or Management Sciences.
• A Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or MBA is an added advantage.

Experience Required
• Minimum of 9 years post-qualification experience, 7 years of which must be cognate to the job objectives, and at least 3 years in a senior position.

Preferred Professional Qualification
• Professional membership of any relevant local and/or international associations on human resources, e.g. Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM), SHRM, CIPD, etc.

Experience Required
• Minimum of 9 years post-qualification experience, 7 years of which must be cognate to the job objectives, and at least 3 years in a senior position.

Core Job Responsibilities
Human Resource: General
Recruitment and Selection
Rewards and Recognition
Compensation and Benefits
Learning and Development

Required Functional Competencies
Project Management
Technical Solutions Development
Business Relationship Management
Resource Management
Risk Management

Required personal competencies
Ethics
Credibility
Teamwork (Collaboration) and Inclusion
Sincerity
Drive for Results
Accountability for Others
Balanced Decision Making

REQUIRED LEADERSHIP/SUPERVISORY COMPETENCIES
Performance Management
Business Judgment and Analytical Decision Making
Staff Development
Freedom from Prejudice
Approachability

Remuneration:
N2.4m – N 3m gross exclusive of 20% each of annual salary for vacation and end of year benefit. One meal a day while on duty.
Mobile line monthly top up credit.

Expected start date:
Maximum of one month upon recruitment.

QUALIFIED CANDIDATES:
Send CV to: hr_assist@ikoyiclub1938.net
Re: Hr Manager - Job Vacancy by obami007(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Good evening lane24

I am a human resources officer with 3 years experience in general Hr practice and I won't mind a junior position in your firm@ikoyi club.

I stay in ikoyi.
Re: Hr Manager - Job Vacancy by Lane24: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
obami007:
Good evening lane24

I am a human resources officer with 3 years experience in general Hr practice and I won't mind a junior position in your firm@ikoyi club.

I stay in ikoyi.

send your CV
Re: Hr Manager - Job Vacancy by obami007(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
Good evening lane24, please should I send the CV to the email address above, or would you kindly send me an email address where I can send the CV to.

Thank you
Re: Hr Manager - Job Vacancy by Lane24: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
obami007:
Good evening lane24

I stay in ikoyi.

Re: Hr Manager - Job Vacancy by Lane24: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
obami007:
Good evening lane24, please should I send the CV to the email address above, or would you kindly send me an email address where I can send the CV to.

Thank you
same email address
Re: Hr Manager - Job Vacancy by obami007(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lane24:

same email address

Good evening lane24, I have sent my CV to the email address.

Looking forward to a favourable response.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Bar Manager And Receptionist / African Development Bank Group (afdb) Graduate Internship Program 2018 / Supermarket Manager , Auditor And IT Officer Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.