Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,887 members, 7,942,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Meet Endy Stevens, The New Deal In Corporate Emceeing. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Endy Stevens, The New Deal In Corporate Emceeing. (278 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Beautiful In Corporate Dress / “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) / Nina Ivy Looking So Gorgeous In Corporate Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Endy Stevens, The New Deal In Corporate Emceeing. by Axelrod(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
MEET ENDY STEVENS, THE NEW DEAL IN CORPORATE EMCEEING.

The lights shine down and the music from the D.J's turn-table surrounds him as he makes his way across the stage onto the spotlight. The audience roars its approval as the music gradually fades. This is followed by a deep baritonal voice kissing the microphone as he effortlessly and expertly begins his opening speech.

It is just another workday for stage sensation, Endy Stevens.

At 30, the Abuja based Masters of Ceremonies, whose niche is in the ''Corporate events'', is taking the industry by storm.

"I cherish every moment on stage, surrounded by the lights, the music and beautiful people, speaking to an audience and hearing their applause," Endy said. "It's something most people will never feel, but it's one of the best feelings anyone could ever imagine."

As exciting as it is, being an Emcee (MC) can also be overwhelming.

"It is surprising that I was able to go straight onto the stage with my little or no real time experience'' he admitted. "But it is also more work and more pressure being new, because everyone else has so much more experience."

“I do not allow too much pressure get to me though, because I feel that my work comes from within me and my creative imagination, not from outer influences” said Endy Stevens, who views himself as an artist rather than just an MC.

He discovered the art of speaking to an audience in his secondary school days. During breaks in school, he would gather his friends and summarise the lessons. He was fondly the ''go between'' guy in his class.
Endy's desire to learn the art influenced his choice of course he studied in the university. Following his graduation from secondary school, Endy applied and gained admission into the Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH, where he studied Mass Communication and graduated in 2016. He took a one year intensive training and mentoring with MC Sam, an Abuja based MC and Comedian.

“It was a dream come true for me, and I was really overcome with joy, when I first mounted the stage” said Endy, who is gaining popularity among events organizers and managers in Abuja.

In this fast rising journey of his, he has covered events of all kinds and he sure is a strong force to reckon with.

DJ Bass, an Abuja based DJ has this to say about Endy Stevens
"Endy demands a lot from himself. He will not accept anything that is not excellent. He is very easy to work with, and because he is, you want to work with him."

As the media begin to beam the spotlight on him, he is sure his schedule is about to get a lot more hectic.

But Endy is ready. This is what he's trained for.

"My love for anchoring and emceeing events keeps me going, even after a hard day or a disappointing one," he said. "I just think about how much I love it, and it's my dream. And I have never been one to quit or, trust me, I would have quit already. Anchoring events is very demanding, and you have to be a strong person to take the criticism and hard work. But with each event I cover, I hope to improve and achieve something new” he said.

You can reach him on
Instagram: endy_stevens,
Facebook: MC Endy Stevens.
E-mail: endystevens@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Continually Ask Pretty Girls To Prove Their Worth In The Workplace? / Help! My Life Is In Danger After Olamide Left Barcelona – Show Promoter, T-cash / Oscar 2018: Man Charged For Stealing Oscar Best Actress Winner Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.