Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,881 members, 7,915,538 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:07 AM

Don't Turn Your Weakness To A Celebrity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Turn Your Weakness To A Celebrity. (558 Views)

God's Power Is In Your Weakness / Tell God Your Weakness / Don't Turn Xmas Into Idol , Today Is Sunday , Go To Church! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Turn Your Weakness To A Celebrity. by oviezims(m): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2010
* Your weakness is not your birth right, so don't jealously guard it, but deal decisively with it.

Yes! Those words were the first that hit me like thunder bolt as i was meditating. Then, the following words of wisdom about WEAKNESS came to me. Hear them as they came so fresh and hot.

* Any weakness you justify is reinforced in you.
    * Don't allow your weakness to be a celebrity in your life.
    * You can rise above your weaknesses if you 'will' and depend on God's grace and help.
    * The enemy always seeks to and attacks you from your points of weaknesses.
    * Your areas of weaknesses are the areas where your strenghts have failed to be expressed. So drill through your weaknesses to bring out your strenghts.
    * Remember, Hebrews 11:33 says ", out of weakness were made strong"
    * Your weakness is a coup against the best in you.
    * A man controlled by his weaknesses will ultimately become a fabricator of excuses.
    * Don't pet your weakness
    * Your weaknesses are strongholds in your life that you must pull down.
    * Weaknesses in your life can be your very strong task master if you don't deal with them.

DON'T EVER TURN YOUR WEAKNESS TO A CELEBRITY. ONLY MEDIOCRES DO THAT!

http://centreforinspirationandmotivation..com/2010/04/dont-turn-your-weakness-to-celebrity.html
Re: Don't Turn Your Weakness To A Celebrity. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2010
Nice one
Re: Don't Turn Your Weakness To A Celebrity. by oviezims(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2010
Thanks for your compliment. I guess you will be also be highly blessed as you read about 'The easiest products people are producing today in the factory of life' from my blog http://centreforinspirationandmotivation..com/2010/04/excuses.html
Re: Don't Turn Your Weakness To A Celebrity. by jagunlabi(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2010
oviezims:

* Your weakness is not your birth right, so don't jealously guard it, but deal decisively with it.

Yes! Those words were the first that hit me like thunder bolt as i was meditating. Then, the following words of wisdom about WEAKNESS came to me. Hear them as they came so fresh and hot.

* Any weakness you justify is reinforced in you.
    * Don't allow your weakness to be a celebrity in your life.
    * You can rise above your weaknesses if you 'will' and depend on God's grace and help.
    * The enemy always seeks to and attacks you from your points of weaknesses.
    * Your areas of weaknesses are the areas where your strenghts have failed to be expressed. So drill through your weaknesses to bring out your strenghts.
    * Remember, Hebrews 11:33 says ", out of weakness were made strong"
    * Your weakness is a coup against the best in you.
    * A man controlled by his weaknesses will ultimately become a fabricator of excuses.
    * Don't pet your weakness
    * Your weaknesses are strongholds in your life that you must pull down.
    * Weaknesses in your life can be your very strong task master if you don't deal with them.

DON'T EVER TURN YOUR WEAKNESS TO A CELEBRITY. ONLY MEDIOCRES DO THAT!

http://wordsforexcellentlife..com/2010/04/dont-turn-your-weakness-to-celebrity.html
Wow! Religious folks should cut this, enlarge it, frame it and hang it on their walls, because this write up is definitely pointing at them. Religious folks are the ones who have to endure their weaknesses being made into celebrities as they are constantly being told - via the doctrine of their faiths -  that their weaknesses are their virtues and their gods love them for that, and so will always take care of them.
Re: Don't Turn Your Weakness To A Celebrity. by oviezims(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2010
Greetings to you all.
Thanks for the compliments so far. Due to wise counsel from google, my blog address has been changed to http://www.inspirationaltonic..com/ . I have posted another very hot write up. which i will later paste here 4 you people to be blessed again. But in case you can't wait to see it you can just log on quickly to http://www.inspirationaltonic..com/
Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Humane Features Of The Prophet Jesus (pbuh) In The Bible / National Day Of Prayer / What Is Man To God And To The Devil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.