Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Best Way Get Free 200MB On 9mobile Sim Card - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Way Get Free 200MB On 9mobile Sim Card (494 Views)

How To Activate 200MB For N50 On MTN, Valid For 14 Days / Sim Hosting For Vtu And Sme Data Mtn, Glo, 9mobile, Airtel / Ntel Now Allows Subscribers Roam On 9mobile Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way Get Free 200MB On 9mobile Sim Card by achcodetech(m): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Doing my normal day surfing of the internet on my smartphone and then got as usual a message notification on device. I decided to check it out believing it would be the normal trend of annoying network providers messages but to my surprise it was a little gift from 9mobile. I was given free 200mb from 9mobile for 2days for using their blazeon app.
Even though it’s actually very little, it’s still something one can use to download at least two new episodes of one of my favorite series Blackish. Let me show you guys how to get the free 200mb from 9mobile.

To get the free 200mb from 9mobile for 2 days, it involves you to have used or use the 9mobile blazeon app. I believe some of you might have already received the message from 9mobile, so if you don’t have the 9mobile blazeon app, simply download it from Playstore so as to get your own 9mobile free 200mb.
How to get the 9mobile free 200MB Data
>> Visit READ MORE http://www.achcodetech.com/2018/02/best-way-get-free-200mb-on-9mobile-sim.html

(1) (Reply)

Want To Buy Or Sell A Website In Nigeria(enter HERE) / ***FREE E-book Alert*** How To Register A .com Domain Name For =N=450 Only. / Where Can I Learn Practical Computer Networking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.