Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,279 members, 7,887,809 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:14 PM

I've Given Up To The Confusion [A Question On Surds :( ] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I've Given Up To The Confusion [A Question On Surds :( ] (549 Views)

This Picture Will Convince You How Some People Have Completely Given Up On ASUU / What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? / I've Given Up On Studying For ICAN ……. I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Given Up To The Confusion [A Question On Surds :( ] by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
How should this be solved?

[(√10-√12) ÷ (√10+√12)]-[ (√10+√5) ÷ (√10-√12)]

Please and thank you very, very much.
Re: I've Given Up To The Confusion [A Question On Surds :( ] by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Maybe I'm just not a mathematician for not knowing or I'm missing a simple step.

I started with finding the LCM and ended up with a ridiculous answer.
Re: I've Given Up To The Confusion [A Question On Surds :( ] by jasonex4(m): 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
If this is what you got as your answer then its correct... Lolx.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I've Given Up To The Confusion [A Question On Surds :( ] by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 14, 2018
jasonex4:
If this is what you got as your answer then its correct... Lolx.. cheesy cheesy

Thank you very much! My answer was the first line on your second page but with reversed symbols.

(1) (Reply)

UK Universities Face Striking And Students Calls For Compensation / Final Year Law Projects-international HUMANITARIAN LAW / Physics Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.